Recent content by jwardr6

1. J

Camping charge at CMP

John I appreciate the response and you know that I always voice my concerns. I did ask Pitzer that night when we got there and the response I was given was welcome to the real world. I am not complaining about the fee just the lack of notice and was just wondering if this was something that we...
  2. J

Taylor

I have the stock exhaust off my 08 if you need it.
  3. J

2006 zx6rr

Ill be glad to store it for you til you get back! Had a blast with you guys at CMP and thanks to you all for your service!
  4. J

Taylor

Thanks for the update! I'm glad he is going to be ok.
  5. J

Taylor

Anybody know how Taylor is doing?
  6. J

Camping charge at CMP

Yeah that was actually the first thing I did, but thanks for the advice. Since they provided no answers I thought I would ask as well as find out if this was happening everywhere else too and was becoming a standard for NESBA.:saythat:
  7. J

Camping charge at CMP

We were charged to camp at CMP this weekend for the first time ever and were not notified of this change before arriving. Why are all these fees suddenly being charged to us?
  8. J

VIR Meet and Greet and South Course Track Walk Saturday

Everything was delicious!! Thanks again for the food and the fun everybody!:adore:
  9. J

Had a Ball At CMP

I thought the weather was great (other than the night time thunder storms) and the CR were amazing. It was a great weekend at CMP!
  10. J

2002 R6 track bike for sale

Location is Stuarts Draft, VA. I dont have a title for it because I never got it. I do have the DMV paper work that shows that there are no leins on it.
  11. J

2002 R6 track bike for sale

2002 Yamaha R6 track bike for sale. Excellent condition. D&D slip on, rear sets, braided brake lines and race plastic. Suspension set by Ohlins and carbs just cleaned. $2300 OBO PM me email for pics
  12. J

Looking for a track bike in VA area

I have an 02 r6 track ready. Runs great and looks great. Race plastic is blue and white, has braided brake lines, rear sets and D&D slip on exhaust. Located in Stuarts Draft, VA and we can possibly help with delivery. Asking 3000 for it. Ill post pics as soon as I can figure out how to get them...
  13. J

VIR south this weekend

What a great weekend at the track! Best part by far was seeing Derek Leslie back at the track!!! We've missed u!:adore: