Recent content by Katoom119

1. K

FS: Marchesini, Akra, Gilles, PCIII for 2006 R6

Everything has been sold.
  2. K

FS: Marchesini, Akra, Gilles, PCIII for 2006 R6

Clearing out parts on the bike. These should fit the 07's but I'm not sure about the 08-09 series. They should work but you'll have to double check. Marchesini Wheels: Gold Aluminum wheels with one or two little rock nicks, nothing really significant unless you get down and look for them...
  3. K

For Sale: 2006 Yamaha R6 50th Anniversary, Johnson City, TN

8500 for bike as pictured and engine or 6200 for bike with all stock parts.
  4. K

Price change, yet again. $9500 for everything on the bike, wheels, rotors, etc. The exact bike that is in the picture. Also, I'll throw in an extra engine. The engine came out of an 06 R6 and the only problem with it is it's dropping out of 6th at Road Atlanta into a false neutral at WOT. If...
  5. K

2006 KTM 625 SMC Motard, Crossville, TN

Price change: $6000 and I'm throwing in some extras: Stock exhaust, stock brake caliper/master cylinder, Corbin seat. OR All the extras listed above except I keep the radial caliper/master cylinder in the picture, put the stocker back on, and the price is $5500.
  6. K

Custom map? It's not on the PC3 right now but that's not a big deal at all. The local shop has dyno tuned all my bikes so it's just me riding it over there and having them map it. I help the guy that does it and know him pretty well so we make sure it's spot on.
  7. K

Yeah, fully adjustable and to do GP shift all you have to do is flip an attachment point. Nothing hard at all. I'll double check just to make sure but I'm 99.9% positive.
  8. K

$275 I'm going to wait until the end of the week before I start pulling parts off it. If you still want them at that price it's yours.
  9. K

Seeing as how I've not had any bites on the bike, I've decided to pull the exhaust, power commander, scotts bracket, and rearsets off the bike. The new price will be $7200. If you would like some, but not all, of these parts then the price will adjust accordingly.
  10. K

2006 KTM 625 SMC Motard, Crossville, TN

2006 KTM 625 SMC, double Akrapovic exhaust, Michelin Pilot Powers (with about 1000 miles left in them I'm guessing), emissions pulled and dyno jetted, GPR Stabilizer, radial master cylinder with Beringer radial caliper, and a Galfer wave rotor. 2687 miles, one of 125 imported that year. Kelly...
  11. K

For Sale: 2006 Yamaha R6 race bodywork

Bodywork has sold.
  12. K

Price has changed: $8500
  13. K

For Sale: 2006 Yamaha R6 gas tank

Tank is sold.
  14. K

For Sale: 2006 Yamaha R6 gas tank

Located in Johnson City, TN This was my old race tank. No fuel pump, dings, or scratches. $100