Recent content by kevin

1. kevin

Honda CBR 600RR 2006 For Sale!

Anybody interested in nice track bike ready for track. Please click on ebay auction below, the auction has been started at $2025.00. Bike located in zip code 30044 (GA). Auction will be over on 1245pm sunday eastern time 10-25-09...
  2. kevin

2006 CBR 600RR Bike Trailer 4 SALE!

More Pics of Trailer If you need additional pics of motorcycle, just let me know and I will send them. Thanks
  3. kevin

More Pics of Motorcycle Just took these pictures recently.
  4. kevin

2006 Honda CBR 600RR and 4x8 Trailer and all trailer accessories FOR SALE, 12428K miles, clean title in hand for both trailer and motorcycle, self maintained, changed oil every three track days. Garage kept, good working condition. Engine in good condition. Has been used on both the street and...
  5. kevin

$50.00 Credit for sale!

Credit transfer SOLD! Thanks, Chris I sent the email to nesba. The credit should transfer to your account sometime soon. I could not leave a message on the phone, So i emailed NESBA at info@nesba.com to do the transfer.
  6. kevin

4x8 Open Trailer For Sale!

Here is pic of trailer
  7. kevin

can't post pics on here I tried posting pics on here but I couldn't post because size is too large. If your interested in trailer please email me and I will send pics by email. I will try to decrease the size and put pics on here Kevin
  8. kevin

Here 's pics Gave you example with motorcycle and gear inside, motorcycle and gear isn't included, sorry.:D http://tracktalk.nesba.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3301&stc=1&d=1251771172 http://tracktalk.nesba.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3302&stc=1&d=1251771191
  9. kevin

Harbor Freight foldable 4X8 open trailer with side panels and rear ramp. Also has front tongue tool box to put your generator and tire warmers, etc. Consist of the following accessories included, spare tire, two locks for the front of trailer and a lock for the rim (club tire claw), utility...
  10. kevin

$50.00 Credit for sale!

Hello All, I have a 50 dollar credit I need to sell. Transfer $40.00 into my paypal and its yours! Thanks, Kevin
  11. kevin

Donations For Brian Johnson

Done, Thoughts and prayers out to you Brian! This is the only way I know how to help! Wish I could help more!
  12. kevin

ride share from Atlanta to Beaverrun 071809

Hello Tom, I won't be doing Barber at the end of July, that is one of my favorite tracks, I go to that one more often then Road Atlanta. Will be going in the future just not sure when yet. Keep in contact because we live close and can schedule future ride shares if you want. I will be...
  13. kevin

ride share from Atlanta to Beaverrun 071809

I will be going to Wampum PA for B group and I group enhancement. I can fit one extra bike, I did enhancement at VIR this year. Its a great class and if you didn't get to do VIR, this will be a great opportunity to do enhancement at Beaverrun. I have open 4x8 trailer and 4 cylinder pickup...
  14. kevin

Spectators @ Roebling in May?

Rrr Please look at http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=2948. This will give you info about tracks in Southeast, I have been to RRR and they are strict about there rules. Looks like they allow only riders, famly and guests only. Provide a riders name and you shold be ok to get in.
  15. kevin

? about rims

Hey you know the saying. Two brains are better than one. Glad it worked out for you ok, I didn't have any problem with my front. My rear tire was the Bi$ch, but each bi$ch I mean bike has there own personality. Keep practicing and you will be able to change tires in two minutes or less. I...