Recent content by KLewis75

1. K

That Guy

Its nice to get back from deployment and go buy a nice shiny new bike! :D Where are you stationed there? I just got back from Camp Bucca Iraq back in January.
  2. K

another new for ya

Welcome! I am also part of the military and just got into this addiction. I rode one trackday out at road america and had the time of my life! Just dont do what your friend did, keep it shiny side up haha. Since your looking for gear I have a size 42, 2 piece suit I will sell for pretty cheap.
  3. K

1st trackday at RA

corsair- The suit is Joe Rocket 2 piece. It is red, black, and has white side stripes. I will get a pic of it once I get my camera some batteries. As far as sizing the guy I bought it from was a lil under 6' and around 180lbs. vinny- I cant wait to be able to match up pics a year from now. I...
  4. K

1st trackday at RA

nice! That was soon after my 5 fell off my bike. Haha I didnt hang off my bike much in that session. What size suit are you looking for? I have a size 42 suit I got in a package deal that is too big for me.
  5. K

1st trackday at RA

Ran my first trackday today at Road America. (#75 green zx6r) Everything went much better than I could have ever hoped for. It felt like I learned more about my bike in 2 sessions than the 5 years I have been riding. Everyone was very helpful throughout the day. Fellow riders, vendors, and CR's...
  6. K

Intro

Thanks alot for all the feedback! I just went ahead and canceled the intro and signed up for beginner. I know after the first 2 sessions I will just be getting into it, so I figured I might as well just sign up right away. I am extremely excited to get out for my first trackday!
  7. K

Intro

cool thanks for the info guys
  8. K

Intro

so the first 2 beginner heats are just tooling around the track then? Or will I be able to go as fast as I am comfortable with? I will be setting up my bike to run all day and I do have correct gear.
  9. K

Intro

June 30th at road america will be my first track day. I am signed up for the intro at this time. If I wanted to run a full day would I be able to pay after my 2nd heat to stay for the remaining heats?