Recent content by Kneedraggin101

1. K

Wtb Alpinestars race replica

That's more like it lol Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
  2. K

Cyclepath sent Ya a pm.... Also biggboi Euro 48 is tiny lol Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
  3. K

Anyone have anything, size 48/46 I'm 6'2 about 185* Looking for one of the newer ones, see how they are now, as it's been a few years since I've had one. Cheers Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
  4. K

DynoJet Autotune

What quick shifter do you need, horizontal or vertical Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
  5. K

WTB 07 GSXR 1000 Race shock

Brand new elka 4 way, make an offer Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
  6. K

2008-2011 parts...

Package deal for rotors, rearsets and gas cap? Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
  7. K

WTB 16.5 race tires..

Have some brand new older slicks, been in a heated house since new, pm me Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
  8. K

Wtf r6r parts 08+

Looking for another engine and either blank frame or Salvage titled frame. Lmk Cheers Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
  9. K

calipers?

I've explained this above, but I will again. You are trying to compare 4 different pieces of motorcycles that contain different sizing. The Honda's fork legs incorporated longer lug area's with the shorter based caliper to get the size they were looking for. The Suzuki has a shorter lug...
  10. K

calipers?

No you won't Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
  11. K

calipers?

You need to make a 14mm spacer to put between the caliper and fork leg Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
  12. K

calipers?

The cbr calipers on the k6 require a 14mm spacer to be added in order to get proper alignment with the rotor Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
  13. K

calipers?

Gsxr are all 108mm... Can I notice a difference, yes a bit, can others, hard to say how much attention people pay, although other people may say they don't feel any difference. Sent from stfu
  14. K

calipers?

108mm Is Japanese, 100mm is European. I'd suggest 108mm Sent from stfu
  15. K

calipers?

108mm to fit the other bike, not 100mm You should look for cbr monoblocks or r6 if you want the best bang for the buck. Masters, that's an open ended question for most ppl I'm sure, as the r6 one is probably the best oem one, in my opinion, although your original honda f4i one works well...