Recent content by Kordyte

1. Kordyte

No Joke - '14 Schedule posted

Right now, the fee structure (seen here: http://www.nesba.com/Track-Dates/) reads like this: Track----------------------------- Event Date-------Event Cost------Elite Event Cost Barber Motorsports Park-----------3/22--------------$245-------------$210 Barber Motorsports...
  2. Kordyte

So the $25 membership will pay for itself if I ride the two days at Barber, $245+$245(or $230?)+$25, vs $270+$270? Wampum PA is ~7hrs away, Leeds AL is ~10hrs away. I'd love to do more NESBA, but I'll pretty much only do Barber or Road Atlanta, because they're worth the distance to extend my...
  3. Kordyte

I'm kinda confused about the pricing right now... I'm hoping to get a group of guys to go to the March 22-23 Barber event. However, as a former Midwest region guy, it's sadly the only NESBA event I'll attend this year. It shows as $245 per day as the "non-member price", but when I add them to...
  4. Kordyte

2007 ama gsxr 600

I'm interested, do you have pictures? pbernacchi@gmail.com
  5. Kordyte

Vortex Parts for 05 GSXR

Are the rearsets complete? All bolts, footpegs are functional?
  6. Kordyte

Best bang for buck generator?

I have a factory refurbished Generac iX 2000, got it for $450 I think. Pretty darned quiet, if you ask me, and a good price. It's treated me well so far.
  7. Kordyte

Tentative Putnam Dates Getting Smaller

With the schedule lookin' the way it is, tentatively, I'm pretty sure I won't be able to make a single NESBA event this year :( I wish I could help our org... the only thing I can think of, from a member perspective, is could we maybe increase trackday prices a bit? Like $10 or $15 across the...
  8. Kordyte

'01 R6 Trackbike F/S- $1,800 (NYC)

^My face when reading any thread involving blueninja in the last year. Good times, folks
  9. Kordyte

Learning curve on smaller bike compared to 600SS on track

The slower bikes help you learn the skills quickly, but the faster ones are more fun :) I'm 22 and I know I'm too old to race professionally, so I've compromised and I ride an old 600 supersport. Cheap bike, fast enough, but not so fast where I can rely on my power to pass people, which is...
  10. Kordyte

Fred Duncan in RW

:agree: "I refuse to tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death"
  11. Kordyte

Putnam Oct 7-9 USGPRU / AMA Road Race Grand Championship weekend

I was there today, and I'll be there tomorrow and Sun as well. Fast buncha guys! Josh Herrin is there btw
  12. Kordyte

Oct 2 @ Putnam, anyone going?

I'll be there! Ride there on the Trek. If somebody wants a (small) couch to crash on in Greencastle, let me know, it's free if you wanna
  13. Kordyte

02 an 96 RS125s FS

:haha:
  14. Kordyte

OPINIONS: What would YOU do with these bikes?

:agree: with all points I'm doing the same thing with my '01 GSXR