Recent content by ksolo81

1. ksolo81

Suspension Setup at VIR SED???

man im 260 riding stock suspension, i may need a hand too! lol
  2. ksolo81

How many people know how to use this?

so whys it gotta be black huh? that is sooooo racial!!:argh: im gonna call jessie jackson and sue nesba for racial descrimination! (but ill settle for a few track days!) see what kinda shit you start with you "ranting" mike!! but it wouldnt be "cyclerant" without it lol!
  3. ksolo81

How many people know how to use this?

:banghead: tried to delete double post but didnt use the "search" feature!
  4. ksolo81

2006 gsxr 750 jordan rep.

i have a 2006 gsxr 750, 3500 miles, jordan ms full body wrap by moonstar graphics. vortec rearsets and clip ons, galpher braided brake lines, scorpion titanium exaust, new set of supercorsa pros. never down make a resonable offer and we'll see what we can do. pics on my profile
  5. ksolo81

Heres one for you.

on the pick up? lol
  6. ksolo81

Heres one for you.

i went from a 00 gsxr 600 death trap running in i group with nesba to a 06 gsxr 750 after a 2 year absence and im still 4 secounds off my best at vir north with the 600 and im stuck in b lol (also went from 220 lbs to 280ish in that span, back down to 240s now)
  7. ksolo81

Vir

i live 30 mins from the track and i only do north days
  8. ksolo81

rearset position question

thanks for the feed back!
  9. ksolo81

rearset position question

any and all advise in more than welcome here, please help a brother out! i have a 06 gsxr 750. last summer i equpped a set of vortex rearset from derick on my bike. since then i've been trying to figure out how in the heck there sposed to be set! im 6'1" 250 and wear a size 13 boot. it seems to...
  10. ksolo81

Don't Try This At Your Next NESBA Track Day

wow thats long and i eventually had to turn the sound off! the music is retarded! sounds like something from the transporter! my ears r ableedin!:wow: good post though! just advise that sound is turned off!:puke:
  11. ksolo81

Any line on the VIR dates.

im a bigger guy and i ride a 750. but the patriot to me gets boring after lunch. the tracks just too short. but very cheap and you WILL learn how to move on the bike in short order! i like the north the best, little of everything
  12. ksolo81

Talladega GP?

ok thanks B! thats all i needed someone to step up and say! guess i'll have to pick a new fav huh?
  13. ksolo81

Attn derek you are being cheated!!!

shoot you dont make enough money on a set of tires in the first place. you make more on a case of oir or some hardware like crashed bike parts lol
  14. ksolo81

Talladega GP?

shoot im the one with the allowance! lol my wife is a unit coordinator for unc chapel hill hospitals. i have my own buisness but in this economy the only thing steady is sickness right?. pm me the # and we'll make something happen ! maybe take a trip up atl way?
  15. ksolo81

Talladega GP?

tell you what dj.....i'll put my wife on yours and try to work something out IF you get me some type of info on tally.any thing, yes or no, so we know one way or not to keep holding out hope. and two show me around RA without killing me, ive been doing track days for 9 years now and i've never been.