Recent content by LadyCC

1. L

The NEW guy!

Brady, I'll be at VIR on July 1st for my first track day too. Are you doing Intro or going straight into B group? I'm doing Intro first. But I'm a bundle of excitment and nervousness all at the same time. Good luck out there and I'll be the one with the pink, black, and silver leathers on...
  2. L

Track Newbie Here

That's great that you two do that together! I'll be on the lookout for you guys.
  3. L

2000 GSXR 750--- $2200 Must Go!!!

Is the bike still available? If so, please send pics to SaddlebredLover@aol.com. Thanks!
  4. L

GSXR 750 2003 Race track - $2000 (Wahington DC)

Is this bike still for sale?
  5. L

Track Newbie Here

Awesome! What bike will you be riding? I may ask you to watch me and give me some pointers if you ride with the B group... I can use all the help I can get!
  6. L

Track Newbie Here

Oops... typo... I meant I will probably READ* it again. :o
  7. L

Track Newbie Here

Thanks for the welcome.... Already read it before I signed up! I was that excited lol. Will probably ride it again though to make sure that I didn't miss anything.
  8. L

Track Newbie Here

I'm definitely looking forward to it. I've been even watching YouTube videos to get used to what the track looks like. :o Thanks for the advice!
  9. L

Track Newbie Here

Thanks Saltman. That may be a good idea. That's one thing I was worried about... them selling out and then I'd be heartbroken if I wanted to stay the whole day. I'll go ahead and do it!
  10. L

Track Newbie Here

Hello all- I will be doing my first track day on July 1st at VIR. I'm doing the Intro first and if I decide it's for me, I'll sign up for the rest of the day. I've been riding for about 6 years now and have had a thirst for more for quite some time now. I love going to the track and watching...