Recent content by Laszlo

1. Laszlo

New to N2

That’s a great skill…sad way to learn to TIG! I am OK at MIG and flux…in fact just finished a day of welding various things on a tractor and pull behind brush hog with a little 110v flux core welder. I love this little thing, cost about $240 on Amazon and totally worth it. Next up is learning...
  2. Laszlo

New to N2

Welcome! (I too had a high side, in a parking lot…going like 20 mph in winter, hit black ice…I guess better at 20mph than faster!). Hopefully you didn’t get hurt; have fun. N2 is very solid and positive environment!
  3. Laszlo

The MotoAmerica Thread

Would've loved to see one of the MotoGP riders take a KotB out for a spin; could've been fun marketing.
  4. Laszlo

The MotoGP Thread

now THAT made MotoGP worth it again for me. Solid race.
  5. Laszlo

Where can we buy some N2 merch?

But Speedo has "speed" in it...maybe over the leathers? But seriously, I'd love some merch!
  6. Laszlo

Overflight of Re-paved NJMP (T-bolt)

I'm 45 minutes from there so let me know if you want to grab beer after. I'm going to MA as well!
  7. Laszlo

Overflight of Re-paved NJMP (T-bolt)

Riding it middle of April and can report back from novice perspective with some footage if of interest. First track day after left hand both bone forearm break... First ride tomorrow around South New Jersey since middle of December! Yee pee!
  8. Laszlo

The BSB Thread

IoM TV totally worth it.
  9. Laszlo

The WorldSBK Thread

I love all these posts man!
  10. Laszlo

ATP @NJMP April 29th?

gotcha. Sadly staying local (NJ) this year owing to family health issues, but yearly those are the two spots I love going to and so look forward to resuming going in 2025. Thanks pal! Cleared to ride again first week of March!! Getting my sea legs back by practicing some gymkhana in the...
  11. Laszlo

ATP @NJMP April 29th?

@Axis for 4/29? That's when I'm trying to do it as well so may be good and fun to have us both get feedback.
  12. Laszlo

ATP @NJMP April 29th?

Thanks AJ! Will put some thoughts together on goals and reach out soon! Recovering from a left arm both bone fracture with two plates inserted (hit black ice in parking lot going from office to on site meeting . . . Plus likely some added stupidity of my own with cold tires and lean angle...
  13. Laszlo

ATP @NJMP April 29th?

Sound advice (as usual:-)! Makes sense given logistics and other factors. Unlike Grad, which is not a track day with some coaching, but coaching on track, of course there are parameters like those you noted. Thanks!!
  14. Laszlo

ATP @NJMP April 29th?

Agree and that is MY BAD! I meant track days and somehow ended up here. Sorry mods!!
  15. Laszlo

ATP @NJMP April 29th?

I do but was thinking something like an entire day w/ video, etc.; like a mini Yamaha Grad class . . .