Recent content by Littleflyer77

1. L

Thank you everyone

Due to technical difficulties I have been unable to post up on this forum for a long time. I saw the thread congratulating me and did not want to be rude by not responding. NESBA has fixed this for me now… THANK YOU EVERYONE who supported me through my first race season. It has obviously paid...
  2. L

My New Website...

Thank you DJ, did they clear the snow off your roads down there yet!
  3. L

What was the AMA thinking???

wow! congats and I wish you only the vary best!
  4. L

My New Website...

How do you register with google and yahoo?
  5. L

I'm Back!!

Hope you will make it out on the track at least once this year. It has been too long.
  6. L

My New Website...

Yeah I was to the left in the picture if you are looking at it.....I need to take some time to edit (been stuck on the road)! 1st time back at Barber in 3 years. We have survived the blizzard though, and are safe back home now! Jim, It was lovely to ride with you guys in the rain, everyone...
  7. L

My New Website...

This is my final post I promise...I updated the site again, it is MUCH better now. I am glad that you noticed the ALAN sticker diamond! I thought it was a cute, personal touch. And I believe one of you said some things about a bikini.....take another look (sorry but it is PG not XXX).
  8. L

My New Website...

Ok.....I re-did some important stuff on the site (thanks to the advice from some nice people). Check out my new pictures, resume, and others. Thanks again.
  9. L

My New Website...

Thank you for the advice, every bit helps, as I have never done this before. Do you recommend calling companies, or sending them a resume? I am trying to work on the picture page more...currently that is the best template for what I have purchased. If you click on the pictures, it turns...
  10. L

My New Website...

Hello everyone. I am trying something new this year…I recently made a website to help promote myself in the world of road racing. I want to race more but have limited money and don’t want to use credit cards (a common problem, I know). If I get some sponsorship, I will race more this year...
  11. L

Where do you get custom made leather patches?

Might seem like a dumb question, but can anyone help me out?
  12. L

What are your favorite pics?

G-man....Yeah we will be there
  13. L

What are your favorite pics?

The cat ones were so random they made me laugh really hard and out loud! I was at work when it happened and a couple of people looked at me like I was crazy. Garth, you are too much.
  14. L

06 GSXR 750 for sale, 2 sets of bodywork included!

SORRY guys, but a sale is pending now. I will keep you updated though. Thanks for all the interest!