Recent content by LMsports

1. L

Anyone interested in my pirellis?

i have no axe to grind but this thread was brought to my attention. i have been a track side vendor selling race tire for nearly 10 years now, i haved a myriad of experieces that run the gamet with concern to proper tire setup. Since im typing while im driving ill keep this short, dropping tire...
  2. L

2007 Buell XB12R Racebike

I have an extremely well set up Buell. Best of everything. Very fast motor built by Wes Orloff, famed racer/builder of Buells. AK-20 forks, Penske Shock, custom exhaust, dyno tuned, Kit swingarm/chain conversion with quick change and TI AXLE, Catalyst composites XBRR bodywork, Woodcraft clip ons...
  3. L

Nesba mid ohio 5-1 5-2

Save me a spot guys!
  4. L

Suspension Dilema

We are also an Ohlins service center and a NESBA regional parts and service provider. We charge 99.00 to do either a fork or a shock service and 100.00 for fork or shock springs. Let me know if we can help...
  5. L

Ohlins service?

Yeah, the Hughes brothers were animals...I actually went to Southern Columbia. I grew up over by Knoebels. Yeah, seeing that 20 years ago thing really made me feel old!
  6. L

Ohlins service?

Hey listen you...I was just in the Press Enterprise on January 11th for "Twenty Years Ago In Sports" specifically for helping my wrestling team beat previously unbeaten Benton in a conference meet. Don't make me come back there and show you how I did it. I grew up just down the road from you...
  7. L

Ohlins service?

We are not in the Northeast (although I grew up there!) but we are NESBA regional service providers for the Mid Central region. We are also an Ohlins Service Center and would be more than happy to service your forks and shock for you. Since you are a NESBA member we would happily do the service...
  8. L

Traxxion AK-20 kit 09 - 10 Kawasaki ZX6R

Wow you have HUGE teeth!
  9. L

Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP?

We just received our first shipment of the Supercorsa SP's!!!
  10. L

Difference between a gopro hd camara and a contour hd????

Feel free to give me a call at the shop. We have them both, the Go Pro and the Contour. I can discuss the two of them with you and answer any questions you may have. 800-894-7190
  11. L

Congrats Fred!

Congratulations to both Fred and Brian! It is certainly going to be a great year.
  12. L

Brake Pads

The pads that are branded Parts Unlimited are the SBS pads. They are hands down the best pads I have ever used. Their Dual Sinter pads are straight from WSB and are incredible, but you'll pay for them. They are around 300.00/set, but they last forever. The most popular pads for track use are the...
  13. L

A Good Mounted Camera

Damn that ZX10 and leathers look good....
  14. L

2008 Suzuki DRZ 400SM

I recently picked up a 2008 DRZ 400SM and saw the pics of the Yosh replica and had to do it to mine. Of course, I bought the bike to sell it, but couldn't resist the upgrades. So, at my dealer cost I have spent over 2300.00 in upgrades to build this bike to what it is here. Other than what you...
  15. L

2004 zx-6r

If you part it out I'm in need of a motor.