Recent content by LongDogRacing

1. L

So, what's the story on the KN-204... yes or no?

Hello all, The rulebook doesn't explicitly ban them. Just want to make sure they are not banned. Thank you! --Justin
  2. L

Honda CBR 600RR Track Bike

bike looks great! where in virginia are you located? can i come by to take a look? thank you, --justin
  3. L

Tons of 06/07 GSXR 600/750 Aftermarket Parts 4 Sale!

forks and shock Hey bud, This is Justin in Virginia (soon to be Ohio). I am interested in the forks and shock ('06 600). Please email me (or give me your addy) so I can ask some questions. Thank you! longdogracing@gmail.com
  4. L

Who straightens bent wheels?

yes, use Will. he does good work.
  5. L

New Member from Charlottesville,VA

hello mr. polo! be sure to join your local trackday/racer/rider forum www.cvillesportbikes.com --Justin
  6. L

New AMA Racing

wow. i have it DVR'ed, but really don't know if I need (or want) to watch it based on all the feedback on this forum and others.
  7. L

Newbie Tire Question (for racing)

yes, you could participate and race on the PP's. will you win? probably not....
  8. L

E B!u@t#t$h%o^le*s

that's funny! isn't eBay and PayPal one in the same?!
  9. L

So who's gonna buy one?

heck, if your gonna get a 125, go with a metrakit. http://www.cycleimports.com/acatalog/PRE_GP_125.html parts a plenty from Cycle Imports. after you're done with it, give it to your son/daughter so they can partake in one of the rookie cup series!
  10. L

Any Experience with GMD

best money i ever spent was with the measurement and sweet number setup by kent and his crew. i was markedly faster, and even won a CCS championship this year. --justin
  11. L

how do i uninstall my Brembo brake lever?!

I picked up one of their "folding" style levers. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to get the stock lever off the brembo master! Somebody help! --Justin
  12. L

Dream Non-Japanese Track Bike?

BMW R1200S or a F800S just to be different!
  13. L

sv650

yes. the stock seats are made for comfort, thus they have an extra several inches of cushioning! once i had mine cut down, it made me feel like i was part of the bike!