Recent content by mcd

1. M

Custom Stand-up (Kendon like) Trailer

No. It was sold quite some time ago.
  2. M

Surprised this still is residing in my garage. :notsure: So... down to $1,150 OBO she goes.
  3. M

MY guess is that, that would not be an issue as they are narrower than a conventional sport bike. Anyway, I took a measurement of the width between the inner portion of both fenders and it comes in at 43". Hopefully, that info helps.
  4. M

You are looking at a custom made, stand-up style motorcycle trailer which was fabricated for me by Bull Durham Custom Trailers roughly 5 years ago. Details regarding the quality built into these trailers can be found here: http://www.bobscustoms.net/index.html The trailer is in excellent...
  5. M

Near New Honda EU2000i Generator

Fantastic, Lee. Enjoy and ride safe!
  6. M

Sold! Thanks, Lee & thanks, NESBA! Mods, please remove.
  7. M

Hmmmmmm? That might have some potential. Would you like me to drop some MRE's as well? :D
  8. M

Unfortunately, the closest I get to NJMP is roughly 25k feet above it when traveling to New England to see family. Use to do the drive back in the day but got tired of the ever increasing traffic. Do you know of anyone from your area who will be making the trip to VIR this weekend? Looks like...
  9. M

Unit has no more than 1.5 hours of run time on it. For anyone who has seen and heard these run... you know how ideally suited they are for the track, camping, etc. Nice and quiet. Item is located in the Chapel Hill, NC area. If it helps, I would be willing to deliver it to VIR during the...
  10. M

Another source for SE paint work...

HEY... That's my stuff! Phenomenal job, Ron Yet another plug for meanstrk. Top-shelf work from a top-shelf guy :cheers:
  11. M

Custom Motorcycle Paint + Race Bodywork

No sweat from my perspective. On a positive note... growing pains in this day and age are certainly a nice issue to be dealing with. It also seems as though you recognize where the customer support challenges lie and, accordingly, are taking the steps necessary to ensure appropriate customer...
  12. M

Don't hold your breath. On two separate occasions (this year and last) I attempted to strike up a discussion with him regarding some work and encountered the very same experience as you. Despite the fact that he is affiliated with NESBA, I don't beg people to take my money and, in turn, wound...
  13. M

:shutit:
  14. M

V.i.r.

Skip did a heck of a job and was a pleasure to talk to on Sunday as he was mounting my tires. Chuck, Thanks again for coordinating the delivery of the pair of Roadsmart's. The Roadsmart's are a bit of a strange request for a track event, I know, but you guys made the purchase, delivery and...
  15. M

Road A videos, I group Sat Sun

Got it. Regarding your lap times and not running a timer... based on the cockpit view you provided, you were definitely moving and running nice clean laps. :congrats: