Recent content by meganogin

1. meganogin

Leathers,boots,helmet,back protector $500

Bumpity for the helmet
  2. meganogin

K, no problem. I will check back more often.
  3. meganogin

Sorry, I am not getting my email notices for some reason? Yes I still have the helmet, shoot me a pm, $220/ shipped it's yours!!!
  4. meganogin

Have Any Good Picture Memories From A NESBA Track Day?

PM sent, to avoid threadjacking!!!!!!
  5. meganogin

Have Any Good Picture Memories From A NESBA Track Day?

Nice pic!!!! That was a great day!! How is the wrist?
  6. meganogin

Suit ,boots and protectors sold! Helmet still for sale , thanks Mike, enjoy.
  7. meganogin

LOL, it is my cross to bear! All is well, I will see you this summer at Road ATL, as a spectator unfortunately :(
  8. meganogin

PM sent, again!! Thanks
  9. meganogin

PM's sent. Thanks
  10. meganogin

Package deal, the helmet is was worn three times, it has never been down. The leathers and boots have been down at turn 10 at road Atlanta. They are not pretty but they are fine for the track, and the price is right. if you don't want the helmet, the package is $300. Suit is a 46, boots are size...
  11. meganogin

WTB Stuff

What size helmet are you looking for?
  12. meganogin

$250.00 in credit for $125.00

Thanks everyone, sold to joeyb. Joey, I cc your email in on the email I sent to info@ NESBA.com , thanks again. Enjoy!!!
  13. meganogin

wow, Ok, send me a PM with your info and I will send NESBA a email to tansfer. Thanks
  14. meganogin

Like the title says, I am sitting out for a while and won't need these credits. They were purchased in August, I think they are good for a year? My PayPal is meganogin@yahoo.com PayPal only. I have $292.50 -%15= 250 for $125.00. Thanks Dennis
  15. meganogin

Sidi Vortice boots size11 /45 euro $150

Sincere thanks to all who sent PMs and responses, Mike responded first and sent money first, thanks Mike. Thanks again to everyone, enjoy the boots Mike!!!