Recent content by meltonrjackson

1. M

trade ?

i have always wanted a ducati i have a chance to trade my 05 cbr 600rr for a stock 08 800 supersport i know it is no 848 i just dont know anything about the supersport i love my cbr just dont wont to regret trading to those that have owned supersport please let me know what yall think
  2. M

05-06 cbr 600rr upper and lower

hot bodies new but upper has a small hole cant take pics but gonna bring them with me to barber 4-2 we can talk about price then just look for a yellow gmc truck
  3. M

fuel pump

i need a fuel pump for 05 cbr 600rr
  4. M

fasteners

just got some new plastic just wondering what type of fasteners yall preffer the clip on or rivet type
  5. M

tires

time to get some new tires im not gonna use tire warmers and i am going to ride them on the street figure i will try dunlop Q2 or do i need to try something else
  6. M

talladega

i have 2 tracks with in 2 hours from me barber and talladega. done barber once , wont to know what yall thank of talladega . thanking of given tally a try
  7. M

off season

i just want to thank you for serving our nation and happy holidays to you too
  8. M

off season

im new to trackdays but this is crazy. all i can thank is getting back on the track and getting my bike ready .my wife is staying ill at me for all the money i spent on that thing in the past months .all im saying is that im about to loss my mind and wondering what the crap do yall do to make...
  9. M

will it work ?

i have a 05 cbr 600 rr with the basic stuff slipon air filter sprockets pc3
  10. M

will it work ?

hope this isnt a stupid qustion, i cant afford top notch parts right now , dont know when i can. i look on ebay and found alot of stuff in my price range, just dont know if will work or be expensive to do.i found brembo brake calibers f and b ohlins rear shock both off of ducati and a ohlins...
  11. M

bike set up

im new to the track, just one weekend but hooked . i plan to keep my bike street legal but would like to make it more track friendly. any suggestions 2005 cbr 600rr with...
  12. M

first time

i just done my first track day at barber 11/6-7 after the first day i didnt know if i would come back for sunday cause i suck that first day i was all over the track i was worried about the riders behide me didnt wont to make any body mad if i done something wrong i just had a bad day (of my...