Recent content by MHR Speedy

1. MHR Speedy

Ride from MD to Summit 9/10

My ride just backed out on me and it's too late in the game to cancel. Anyone out there coming through PG County, MD headed to Summit? I'll gladly pay gas money. Please email me at mhr.speedy@gmail.com
  2. MHR Speedy

ROLL CALL! Summit 6/5-7

Can someone post up if a wheel is turned on track? I could def make it there by 11 LOL...
  3. MHR Speedy

FS: B Group Spot 6/5 Summit Main

$175 PM or email me at: speedy at mdhillriders dot com
  4. MHR Speedy

CCS at Summit Who's In?

I was standing in T10 when first place pulled off the track after the race and the Marshall was checking for his transponder... he was pissed when he realized it wasn't there! FAIL!:banghead:
  5. MHR Speedy

What to buy

The PB stand I'm referring to comes in spool, or swingarm lift.
  6. MHR Speedy

What to buy

How are your stands? I'm looking at the Pitbull forward handle rear stand as I'm normally on my own to get her up on the stands. :dunno:
  7. MHR Speedy

Fun weekend @ lightening 5/16-17

Thanks man, I'm gonna grab a CR to help me get there one of these days. I'm going to Main again 6/5, but after that NJMP is next up! I'll pm you so we can link up. :cheers:
  8. MHR Speedy

Fun weekend @ lightening 5/16-17

Congrats on the bump Austin!
  9. MHR Speedy

Summit Main B group Videos 5/10/09

www.youtube.com/rawdogg500 I got a good bit of #71 on the Repsol(Hope ur ok), and #104 black bike. Most of the rest are 5 second cameos LOL :p
  10. MHR Speedy

Credit For Sale

Credits are good for 1 year from the transfer date.
  11. MHR Speedy

$175 in credits for sale.

LOL! Everybody knows first dibs is legally binding and will hold up in ANY court of law!!:p
  12. MHR Speedy

OP never replied to my PM.
  13. MHR Speedy

PM Sent to you sir.
  14. MHR Speedy

Durrani Magnesium Lightweight Wheels

There's actually a new thread where someone actually saw the wheels at the track... Good luck OP! They look tits!! Found it for you: http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=211708&highlight=durrani
  15. MHR Speedy

May 10th Summit Main

^ Damn already? :eek: I was hoping to get a buddy to join me in B... :banghead: