Recent content by MidwesterneRR

1. M

2007 SV650 Track/Race Package

Sold. Bike and all parts are gone. Thanks for looking!
  2. M

lots of questions about splitting it up. I prefer to sell it all together, but if i get a buyer who doesnt want everything ill post whatevers left once the bike is sold.
  3. M

Hey All

the triump is a charcoal gray for now but thats going to change. The PO did all the prep right but really hosed all the paint work. Im going to go with white, maybe some red accents.
  4. M

Hey All

Appreciate the warm welcome guys! The new bike is an 07 Daytona 675
  5. M

Best Tires for Trackdays That Do NOT Need Warmers

dang, i just ordered a set of Q3's on a great deal to try them, after reading this im kind of wishing i had ordered a few sets
  6. M

Year: 2007 Make: Suzuki Model: SV650 Miles: ~12000 (speedo was broken when i got it, i think the new one reads 14000) Prior Salvage Title in my name I bought a new trackbike, so this one is up for sale. Im in no hurry to sell, in fact I wouldn’t mind running a few track days on both bikes, but...
  7. M

Hey All

My local track day forum turned me onto NESBA. Always looking for new places to feed the addiction. Just picked up a triumph Im building for the track, and my SV is going up on the block. Looking forward to spending a lot more time on the track this year!