Recent content by mindmaven

1. mindmaven

VIR-North 6/11- 6/12 weekend!

hey Harrison! sweet...and i hope Chris can make it too! Beau and i were just watching some footage from VIR N, you and Chris and Beau were right in front of the camera for three laps or so; it was great riding and footage. we were getting pumped watching it. looking forward to seeing you two again.
  2. mindmaven

well fellas, thought i would never believe this, but it will be my farewell ride with the southeast. you are my bros...(and my ho's...) and i will miss you all for the fantastic things about you. enough ot that sheit...let's fockin ride!!!
  3. mindmaven

well fellas, thought i would never believe this, but it will be my farewell ride with the southeast. you are my bros...(and my ho's...) and i will miss you all for the fantastic things about you. enough ot that sheit...let's fockin ride!!!
  4. mindmaven

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! V...I...R...North!!! Two Days!!!! Fockers! Can't wait to see you guys...and Doo Brown's sexy ass on that scooter! woooooohhhhhooooooooo!!!!! Rodger Bennett
  5. mindmaven

05 Yamaha R1 Fuel Tank $225 Shipped

CHANGE PRICE TO $185 Shipped. bought it a year ago for an R6. noticed it was different when i tried to install it; seller refused refund even though he f'd up. great shape. has a minor round chip size of pinhead. call with any questions. 757-272-4415 rodger
  6. mindmaven

2003 Yamaha R6 $3400

i will post tonight
  7. mindmaven

2006 R6 $4800 Track Bike 5K miles

s s s s s s sold! thanks for all the positive posts fellas!
  8. mindmaven

bump from the rump...
  9. mindmaven

WTB: Tire Changer/ Balancer

oh, sorry about that. hehe, my bad. :doh:
  10. mindmaven

TIRE MACHINE $1500 Pneumatic Heavy Duty

bump for the guy looking for a tire machine...
  11. mindmaven

WTB: Tire Changer/ Balancer

check my sale on this same board...http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=10997 i have a home-made gravity balancer that works well too. it is included. rodger
  12. mindmaven

thanks dawg. i'll be around some this spring for sure...for a cold brew and some fantastic fellowship. ;)
  13. mindmaven

i m gonna buy beau out of it...sorry brah. if we sold it, you would be at the top of the list.
  14. mindmaven

TIRE MACHINE $1500 Pneumatic Heavy Duty

bump agian.
  15. mindmaven

haha! maybe easier...but not worthwhile... ;)