Recent content by Mudgruntz

1. M

2001 r6 part out

2001 r6 track bike part out Penske shock lots of vortex spares stock parts. Bill of sale only frame is a racing frame and has no vin 2 tanks 2 sets if wheels 5 seasons and 10 track days on the motor call or text 615 414 4925 or email zma1208@gmail.com for detailed pics
  2. M

front wheel is not strait

Low sided at barber this weekend. Bike did a few flips and came down nose first. Get home and the bars are strait but ny wheel is pointing to the left about 30 degrees or so. The left fork is also at a difrent angle then the right. both appear to be strait and nothing apears to be broken cracked...
  3. M

WTB: 600 for $3k

i have a 2000 r6 if you want to go back that far looking for less than 3k pm if interested.
  4. M

Barber 10-11nov

To all who will make it I have a 2000 r6 that will be for sale after the weekend. Pm if interested for pics!
  5. M

2000 race/track ready R6

3000 obo
  6. M

99-02 R6 parts, damper, race bodywork

Have a wire harness ?
  7. M

2000 race/track ready R6

Open to offers. will ship or meet reasonable distance
  8. M

2000 race/track ready R6

I have a 2000 R6 for sale fully set up for track bike is race ready minus 2 safety wires. original owner converted the bike off the showroom floor. bike has a racing frame from yamaha and has no vin so bike will not come with a title only a bill of sale it will also come with a copy of bill of...
  9. M

pink gooey streaks? what is it?

Going to RA next weekend went to start getting everything together and noticed some pink foamy looking steaks on my lower fairing. They wiped right off took the plastics off and in the belly is a gooey substance mixed in with the rubber little balls about the same size nothing leaking nothing...
  10. M

road atlanta vs barber?

I live about 30 min from where Nashville was went there for my first track day and got the addiction went to barber and realized what a joke nashville really was. Lol almost took a transfer to Birmingham just to be closer but couldn't do it.
  11. M

road atlanta vs barber?

Don't you live right beside barber saltman?
  12. M

road atlanta vs barber?

Going to road Atlanta next weekend hoping its as much fun as barber! Which track do you prefer?
  13. M

new to nesba

name is Zakk live in nashville tn new to nesba 3rd and 4th track day coming up soon at road atlanta july 6th and 7th cant wait. went to barber in march and had a blast hope im not let down at road atlant