Recent content by NineseveN

1. N

Suspension Service in Pittsburgh Area

Subscribing to this one in case you find someone...always nice to know when and where you can go relatively local for stuff like this.
  2. N

Signed up for my first track day

I'm not super-worried about longevity, I'm more concerned that the amount of highway in-town riding that I do would lead to a flat spot center on a softer compound tire. The Q2s were also on my short list but the place I was going to order them from didn't have the front in stock at the time...
  3. N

Thanks for the warm welcomes! Now I just have to find a shop that isn't going to rape me to mount a set of tires...I don't think I want to run a track day on the OEM tires, 1. because they're kinda crappy to begin with (OEM Dunlop D220ST on an SV650) and 2. they're from 2009 and I get a bit...
  4. N

Thanks guys, I honestly can't wait. been wanting to do this for three seasons and always had something come up. :)
  5. N

I finally bit the bullet after three seasons of riding (had some previous dirt and street experience from long ago). I'm looking more to improve my skillset and feel for the bike than I am at being faster than anyone else, hopefully that attitude meshes with the rest of the B group. So hopefully...