Recent content by nukinfuts

1. nukinfuts

set of Pilot Powers FS

Sorry bud, just havnt logged in for awhile, been busy with work, family.. sent you a PM
  2. nukinfuts

You's guys like girls, right?

my wifes cousin is heavily involved in roller derbies.. pretty neat stuff
  3. nukinfuts

Knee Dragging question

oh and one important reminder, you do not need to drag a knee to be fast. Dragging a knee is a product of going fast but not completely necessary. I know some fast guys, and some of them never drag a knee..
  4. nukinfuts

96 yfz600

I paid $200 for it
  5. nukinfuts

190/50/17 vs 180/55/17

My 03 954 has a 190/50/17 from the factory. I had a converstation with another NESBA member who said the 180 would allow the bike to turn in better etc. Has anyone tried running a 180 rear and what what the resulting feel and impression? The 180 will have a smaller contact patch fro the looks...
  6. nukinfuts

96 yfz600

I am picking up a nearly free 96 YFZ600 friday and was wondering what you all though of this bike. It runs, rides fine, needs forks rebuilt as the seals are leaking. It has no plastic and the upper rear subframe is missing. No frame damage at all, plastic was taken apart to be made into a...
  7. nukinfuts

Wheel balancer

*OR* just buy Michelin Pilot Powers and not have to worry about it. My SV650 and my 954 both have never had to have weights to balance them out. They always come out at Zero balance...
  8. nukinfuts

Knee Dragging question

Yeah, thanks, Ive never had that offer before !:notsure::D
  9. nukinfuts

Knee Dragging question

Man I wish I had that problem. Last year I got close but my pucks still look like they did when they came out of the package:) This year hopefully...
  10. nukinfuts

For Sale 2003 Kaw 636

DO you have any pictures??
  11. nukinfuts

Who's got the best spouse?

Yes that makes her awesome! Is she looking for another son? :dunno::haha:
  12. nukinfuts

Who's got the best spouse?

My wife got me a GoPro Hero digital cam fro my bike for christmas:)
  13. nukinfuts

craigslist

I though some of you might appreciate an urban justice story...
  14. nukinfuts

craigslist

a year ago a guy tried to car jack my work van at gunpoint. Special forces training kicked in and I had mr criminal on the ground with a shattered orbital socket with his gun in my hand pointed at his head until the police arrived. They did not like me holding the weapon BTW, even after...
  15. nukinfuts

set of Pilot Powers FS

Both sold, Thanks!!!