Recent content by od998

1. O

2003 Ducati 998

For sale, my 2003 Ducati 998 track bike with parts to re-convert to street bike PLUS track day spare parts and accessories. The price accounts for all these parts and if a tremendous value compared to acquiring them piece by piece. Clean title in hand. $5998. Text 8O4. 33 zero. five 8 five 8...
  2. O

FS: Spidi one-piece leathers

Sold!
  3. O

additional pics:
  4. O

Spidi leathers one-piece suit. The size tag is missing, but they fit like a US 44, Euro 54. I'm 6' tall, 180 lbs, and they are plenty roomy on me. I bought them in this condition from the previous owner as a spare a year ago and no longer need them. They have been crashed -- pictures show...
  5. O

bike set up

Like ronhix said, a good set of track tires will help your performance greatly, but they're not very street friendly because they like to be warm. Switching back and forth from street to track will require some compromises. Or buy a second set of used wheels for your track rubber.
  6. O

XT Ultra Lap

Email sent.
  7. O

How's Earl?

I watched the crash from behind him. It was first session, B group. Looked like a controlled departure from the course from the point I looked up and saw him just a few feet into the grass. I imagine he was plotting a safe run-off. Problem was that further off course was a big water hazard...