Recent content by Old Yeller

1. O

Road Atlanta

SESBA will have the same problem as NESBA. too many events at current tracks and too few weekends for the rest of us. :( We need more tracks in the SE!
  2. O

Carolina Motorsports Park

what dates are you looking at? There may be something open at Roebling Road in Savannah. Also, just a thought, but there's a ducati dealership on the south side of Charlotte. it's about an hour from the track. If nothing else, perhaps they'd let you keep the bike there. the reason I...
  3. O

NESBA Merchandise

Still no pics???
  4. O

Game Changer: Electric Superbike

Imagine how fast this thing is going to be once people get their hands on it and start improving/tweeking.
  5. O

push culture!

kinda like watching squids on motorcycles. they obviously have talent, but not having gear on and taking the risks they do is pretty stupid.
  6. O

pucks

PM sent
  7. O

New track!

Law suit with the bank over promised funding is what I hear. Basically, it's dead for the near future.
  8. O

New track!

As long as we are wishing, add this to the list. I HOPE it happens, but after Bluegrass, I'll believe it when it happens. :) http://www.racersparadise.us/
  9. O

Please don't laugh! 1982 VF750s

I used to own one in red. it's the one bike I've sold that I regret doing so. Good luck with the sale.
  10. O

2010 best pictures

no, just nursing a pretty bad ankle sprain. :o
  11. O

2010 best pictures

The ups and downs of learing......
  12. O

What does your bike number mean?

79 HS graduation year.
  13. O

Airlift from CMP

Thanks for the update. thoughts and prayers continue!!!
  14. O

Airlift from CMP

Any news this morning?
  15. O

DooDoo Brown's Patented bike loading system

I don't see a problem. :-D