Recent content by Olde English

1. O

Sept. 11 NJMP-Thunderbolt Thank You

The bike is pretty quick. I was taking it easy on the last session when Kris flew by me on your bike. He was out of sight a few seconds later. I could only smell your bike after that haha.
  2. O

Sept. 11 NJMP-Thunderbolt Thank You

Well said, Bubba. Yesterday was the best track day I've been to yet. I made significant improvement to my riding. My suit felt 10 lbs heavier at the end of the day due to sweat. It makes a world of difference when the track isn't packed. I was able to completely focus on my ride without...
  3. O

NJMP September 11 12

In for Wednesday 9/11. See you guys there!
  4. O

NJMP September 11 12

I'm thinking about it but need clarification on the pricing. According to the membership registration page, Tues- Thurs events should be $100 for Basic Membership and $65 for Elite membership. My basic membership expires on 9/9/13. When I look at this event, it is priced at $155 (excluding...
  5. O

NJMP Thunderbolt 9/14-15 who's in?

Are there any rules/restrictions on charcoal grilling on the paddock?
  6. O

NJMP Thunderbolt 9/14-15 who's in?

In for Saturday. First trackday in two years! It's good to be back. Hopefully I haven't forgotten how to ride.
  7. O

Congrats to Judy!

Awesome and congrats Judy!
  8. O

Germany [SPOILER ALERT]

Kurt, this cracks me up as I do the exact same thing! ...using a piece of paper, check book, or tissue box to cover up the screen.
  9. O

Germany [SPOILER ALERT]

Great race! Speaking of NOS, anyone else notice how Dani pulled past Jorge on the straight? He just walked right past him and put a bus length or two on him. I immediately thought that Dani was spraying lol.
  10. O

Skills Enhancement Day @ The Beaver?

I had a great time at the SED at Beaverun last year. Basically empty track and private coaching all day long. If NESBA can do it on a weekend in August or September, I'm down!
  11. O

Dog's first time at track?

It's amazing what people can train their dogs to do. Just make sure his bike will pass tech well in advance of his first track day. Oh yeah, and "be smooth". All kidding aside, I'm thinking of bringing my gf's 10lb maltese to trackdays in the future. I've seen people set up pen areas with...
  12. O

Update

Reading some of these posts makes me want to curl up in a ball in the corner of my cubicle and hug my legs/limbs. Unfortunately, I know what it's like to recover from broken bones, although not as serious as yours. As a kid I broke both my arms a few times and I remember it sucking so bad...
  13. O

Update on rider who was flighted out 9/11/10

Thanks for the update Kaley. Doug - I hope you make a quick and complete recovery. Keep your head up!
  14. O

Rest in Peace Peter Lenz

I too remember seeing that video a while ago and thinking to myself how awesome that kid was going to be when he got older. He makes it look so easy. What a terrible tragedy. Rest in peace Peter.
  15. O

How's CR Mark/Perlzuki?

Hoping you make a quick and complete recovery!