2. oldn0tded

Stuff

nuther bump!!!
  3. oldn0tded

Stuff

bumped, just because
  4. oldn0tded

Stuff

Update First, all I have left is the Armour Bodies kit, and the stands. The body kit is drilled, painted and ready to mount. The stands are from Redline. Make me an offer, I'd like to clean out the garage. Will help with delivery, too big and expensive to ship. $650 for bodywork $150 for...
  5. oldn0tded

Stuff

I have listed several items on Ebay if anyone is looking for: XT Racing lap timer Woodcraft dual temp tire warmers R1 right side mid fairing and lower fairing Vortex rearsets...
  6. oldn0tded

R1 TrackBike

Update Updated info on this bike, I have stripped the trackday stuff from the bike and have installed all the lights, turn signals, license plate holder, etc. The bike is for sale now as a street legal R1. I have it for sale locally, and on Craigslist. Anyone interested please let me know. New...
  7. oldn0tded

R1 TrackBike

Last chance Ok guys and gals, There have been lotsa of lookers, no takers. Next week I start stripping off the track stuff and put this thing back to street condition. It goes to Craigslist this time next week. UNLESS one of you decides to save the life of some kid just out of high school...
  8. oldn0tded

R1 TrackBike

Lowered Price Ok, new lower price for you lurkers out there,,,,,and a bump $6300 as is with the lap timer, stands, and tire warmers. :wow:
  9. oldn0tded

R1 TrackBike

nudged nudged, because a bump just wouldn't do it.
  10. oldn0tded

R1 TrackBike

bumped
  11. oldn0tded

R1 TrackBike

Yes The short answer is, "Yes". PM me and we'll work the deal. and a BUMP!!!
  12. oldn0tded

R1 TrackBike

Equipment More details: Vortex handlebars frame sliders swingarm sliders drilled for safety wire, but not safety wired More pictures available on request......and a bump Old Not Dead
  13. oldn0tded

R1 TrackBike

one more I'm relearning Photobucket:eek: I'll work on getting more when I get home with my home computer.... ;)
  14. oldn0tded

R1 TrackBike

A Pix Here's one: I'll try to get more in the next couple of days
  15. oldn0tded

R1 TrackBike

I'm seeing interest in R1's. And a bump