Recent content by paul0812

1. P

NJMSP Under Fire

The Airport services small planes not huge jetliners so the noise level is low. The airport is mostly private and barely used. They only land and take off a few per hour. I don't think the bikes are making this kinda of noise. I wonder if the levels are at the highest during the car race...
  2. P

NJMP question

Njmp Besides the Quality INN in Millville, check out the Ramada INN in Vineland NJ. Vineland is a little nicer then Millville. I was there that weekend the NH 69 and TB 21 bikes were stolen. What a shame but as someone said hey thats life. It can happen anywhere anytime and in these times ya...
  3. P

Bridgestone 003 race tire

BT Ok, so with that being said Marshall should I go for the BT r/s or the 003 race? I run intermediate to advance with most clubs and i plan on doing a few CCS races this year. I have used mich pp, bt 021, DCiii and I really like the carcass of the BT thats why i am thinking of going back to...
  4. P

Stones So the BT 003 r/s is just as good as a Pirelli Supercorsa Pro ? Or should I get the 003 race only version ? Please advise Thanks
  5. P

Bridgestone 003 are you guys talking about the BT 003 r/s ? or just the 003's ? TIA Paul
  6. P

August 22 VIR Crash

what a bonehead move !!!
  7. P

FS

Teknic Venom Leather Pants (womens) Size 6, in mint condition.... $100.00 Teknic Leather Jacket Size 40/50 with CE body armour $75.00 paoloharris@gmail.com
  8. P

Oil

Do you use Rotella with the BMW?
  9. P

Oil

Test Ok, Just to recap: 1) Shell Oil Rotella 2) 5 track days 3) Oil was tested 4) Nothing out of the ordinary 5) They suggested doing another 5 6) They'll re-test after the next 5 BTW - Thanks for doing this. :)
  10. P

Oil

Oil Ok, So what does all this mean? is it good or not so good? Thanks
  11. P

Video from NJMP

great video.. thanks
  12. P

Interested?

we have not had a new track in this area in years.. NJMP and Monte .. are the latest.. Pocono blows!!
  13. P

Bike Cover

I have an open trailer and i am tired of seeing my beloved bike get wet when it rains.. LOL.. silly i know.. anyway .. are there any covers that i could use when transporting the bike?? TIA
  14. P

Psi

Getting ready to ride barber and its 60F and raining. Should the PSI be the same? TIA
  15. P

Psi

thank you for your help .. going to barber soon.. looking forward to trying the DC 3's