Recent content by Perlzuki

1. Perlzuki

Friends slow painfull decline

Wow hearing from Judy, Aman & Les are what I was talking about. Judy is loved by all at the track & probably has more fun than any other 5 people there! Aman is the NESBA spirit, he offered to let me stay at his house in Charlotte & then we rode down to Atlanta to our Great Friend Stan Braxton's...
  2. Perlzuki

Friends slow painfull decline

I have not ridden with NESBA since my 2010 injury. I rode with NESBA for 10 years, the last 3 as a CR. I check in on the forums every so often & it's like watching a great friend die a slow & painful death! The slow economy, the introduction of new track day orgs, bad business decisions and bad...
  3. Perlzuki

Back in the day!!!!!

I remember that pic very well. Rained Sun. afternoon & south course day ended early. Night festivities started around 4:00. Had more fun with my track buddies that day than ever before. Still washing my eyes out with toothbrush over DOO DOO Brown's ride. Roger was sliding the car around in pits...
  4. Perlzuki

Ford E 350 tow vehicle

Some guy???? Must send pics to determine appropriate bait , I mean candy will work best!!!:D
  5. Perlzuki

Ford E 350 tow vehicle

Time to sell my old track day camper / tow vehicle ! 91 Ford E350 ( 1 tons ) van. Set up with a full size bed & lots of storage room. Has a 7.3 deisel motor with 175,000 miles. Runs great, just don't use it anymore. Located in Mechanicsville, VA. 21/2 hrs from VIR. $2,500.00 Call Mark @ (804)...
  6. Perlzuki

Judy....????

Don't get here too often, but very sad to hear what happened to Judy. PM'd her & I'm very glad to hear that she will have no long term damage! Some of you may remember Dutch ( our NE director for many years). No slight to any of the directors, but Dutch held the best riders meeting ever. Very...
  7. Perlzuki

Banner Ads Suck!

The selling of NESBA , gotta love it. Just hope they don't sell our names & info to others??? Might get banned, but just my opinion. Mark SE CR #249 ( retired )
  8. Perlzuki

Its been a good run and....

Earle my friend!!!!!! Great to hear you will get to ride a few next year. Hope you have a great Christmas & awesome new year. Always enjoyed you being at the track and loved that I was not the oldest CR putting around. Mark SE CR #249 ( retired )
  9. Perlzuki

Stan Braxton: 1960- 2011

So sad to hear about Stan's passing! He fought very hard & now is at peace. Stan's huge smile & outgoing personality was what I remember the most about him. He probably had as much fun at the track as anyone there! First met him at CMP on that beautiful Beemer. I told him that it was too pretty...
  10. Perlzuki

Need local suspension shop - Richmond

Sent ya a PM. Mark SE CR #249 ( retired )
  11. Perlzuki

#747 - Stan B donations thread

Done. Hoping that 2012 brings Stan & his family great things! Keep on fighting buddy, we are with you! Mark SE CR #249 ( retired )
  12. Perlzuki

VIR upgrades

Two things pop up when I look at the new "IMPROVEMENTS":doh: made by VIR in these pics. 1: No way for water to drain away from the track??? 2: Look to the right. THE TIRE WALL IS STILL WAY TOO CLOSE ! If you go back over the history of VIR, the worst injuries & worse have occured when riders...
  13. Perlzuki

2005 Yamaha YZ250F

Hey buddy, I mean ( F&*cker). Hope you are well. GLWTS!!! Mark SE CR #249 ( retired )
  14. Perlzuki

A Group Crash Turn 7 Barber

Prayers sent out dailey for Stan & family. Keep fighting buddy. We know you can do it!!!!! Mark SE CR #249 ( retired )
  15. Perlzuki

A Group Crash Turn 7 Barber

Wishing Stan a full & quick recovery! Stan is one of the best people I met in 10 years of riding with NESBA. Always has a big smile on his face & willing to help out in any way. I had the honor of bumping him to A & can say that no one was ever happier to get the A sticker. Prayers sent...