Recent content by pilot454

1. pilot454

Numbers

Got it, Thanks.
  2. pilot454

Numbers

Are race numbers required for novice group?
  3. pilot454

Road Atlanta April 15-16 Roll Call

Thanks for the offer. I know I can go down to that side of the pits to get help if I have a serious issue but I am really looking for partner(s) to help with stuff like setting up the tent, tweaking the bikes, and discussing track strategy etc. I am sure there are some new riders headed up from...
  4. pilot454

Road Atlanta April 15-16 Roll Call

My partner for 4/15 Road Atlanta crashed his bike and can't attend. I don't really want to go alone so if anyone is looking for a partner to set up in the paddock with please let me know. This will be my third track day and I think it's best to have people around to help with loading/unloading...
  5. pilot454

Road Atlanta 3/26 - 3/27

Thanks guys. The pics in the rain should be interesting.
  6. pilot454

Road Atlanta 3/26 - 3/27

Does anyone remember who the photographer was for Road Atlanta on Saturday? I think they said he would put his pics on facebook.
  7. pilot454

Tech question

I am looking forward to my first track day next week at Road Atlanta. I think I have the bike ready except I am not sure about the lights. Do I have to deactivate the brake lights too? My Streetfighter has LED parking lights near the headlight. What about them? There is a fuse labeled 'lights'...