Recent content by pmoravek

1. pmoravek

New-ish?

@vinny337 I think that was you, wasn't it? ...we got to ride together a bit the other day? Really enjoyed it! Hope to get out there again with you guys soon!
  2. pmoravek

Indy MotoGP Tickets

Hey Guys, We hope some of you can join us at the Indy round for MotoGP August 7th, 8th & 9th. We have an AIR CONDITIONED suite and breakfast and lunch are catered. Drinks are also provided. (ID required) There will also be some restricted paddock access. The suite is reserved for 3 days...
  3. pmoravek

Ducati Demos @ Summit This Weekend

No worries at all.... We hope to make more of the Summit Point events and hopefully some more of you guys will take us up on the Demo-Rides. N2 runs a very organized event and we had a great time!
  4. pmoravek

New-ish?

Hey Guys, I wouldn't exactly say that I am new... But I am the new Sales Manager at Ducati Winchester. We will be at Summit Main on Monday and I wanted to invite everyone to stop over at our pits. You will be able to ride anything we have, just see Donnie or myself. -Pete
  5. pmoravek

Ducati Demos @ Summit This Weekend

Hey Guys, Just wanted to jump in and let everyone know we are really looking forward to hanging out with y'all on Monday. Everyone is welcome to ride anything we've got! Just see Donny or I and we will help you get your Duc on!!! -Pete