Recent content by R1aven

1. R1aven

how much snow did you get ?????

I ended up with 18 inches overall in southwest Virginia. The roads are a mess. The interstate near me is backed up for 13 miles and pretty much at a standstill.
  2. R1aven

Why We Ride - DVD

I'll take the next spot in line!
  3. R1aven

While it's cold back east..here's some Calif fun

That's definitely the best reason there ever could be for having it there!
  4. R1aven

While it's cold back east..here's some Calif fun

How about that orange cone on the track?!?! Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
  5. R1aven

Time to get ready for the 2014 season!!!

I like the focus on rider fitness. I have always argued with my friends that money spent on an exhaust could be put to better use elsewhere. Anyway, I'm assuming 9 PM is 9 PM EST, right?
  6. R1aven

Rain tires

Very true! The last three events I have gone to had a 40% chance or better of "precipitation" but it rarely showed itself and we had great riding weather aside from late afternoon on Sunday.
  7. R1aven

Hopefully coming back

Yeah I know people travel from much farther away. It is "only" 500 miles for me but I cringe at the cost of gas and the fact that I could do another day at my home track for that cost. I have been there as a spectator years ago watching my brother at NESBA events and have always wanted to ride...
  8. R1aven

Roll call vir south

That could make things interesting...
  9. R1aven

Hopefully coming back

I might be at CMP then too. If so, we will have to find each other and you can take a closer look at the camera. Barber is on my list of tracks to go to but it is a long haul for me.
  10. R1aven

Posting CMP I Group Videos (6/8)

You're welcome. I am happy to help out!
  11. R1aven

For use at the track, FOR SURE! I am definitely a big fan of it. I can't tell a difference in the video quality between the two. The form factor of the Replay XD and the power/connection options are much better suited for the track and motorcycles in my opinion. It has a ton of options for...
  12. R1aven

I took a picture of the high-beam connector both with and without the camera wires connected to it. I also took another shot of the camera with the wiring harness connected to the back of it.
  13. R1aven

Here is a picture of the mount from a different angle. It is definitely more secure than just the 3M tape and mounting plate.
  14. R1aven

I bet it would. I will take a picture of my connector this evening and post it so that you can see if it is similar.
  15. R1aven

Roll call vir south

I will be there this weekend supporting my cousin who has caught the track day fever after his first event at CMP a couple of weeks ago. Sadly, I won't be riding this weekend as I am still "walking wounded" from that same weekend. The sounds and smells of the paddock will have to suffice for...