Recent content by racer514

1. R

My experience at YCRS...

Stop beating around the bush Vinnie and come take the school. I know you can do it. No excuses!
  2. R

demos?

Hello gang, Down here at VIR supporting the YRS Grads and N2 kids racing MotorAmerica. Eziah, Casey, and Ann are all very close so it could become an internal battle this afternoon. At this time, the demo plan is to have one of every sportbike and naked sportbike i have on hand at RA next...
  3. R

Roll Call: SED and YCRS Clinic Aug 12/13

Got a rumor today that a certain Wolverine was thinking of coming up to play on those two days. Hoping to confirm rumor soon.
  4. R

N2 + YCRS Offers Skill Enhancement Day & Clinic!

Because the price would be triple on the weekends and cost more than a day of work (for most of us).
  5. R

Yamaha Champion Riding School i.e YCRS

Great write up! Perfect example of why everyone should do YCRS.
  6. R

2007 R6 Track Only Bike - $3500

2007 Yamaha R6 set up for track/ race otherwise, All stock! Mostly used for coaching and rarely a full day did it get. I raced it once in one race at the end of this season and realized Im too old to ride a middleweight fast and prefer the slower SV 650. Very good condition, maintained...
  7. R

northeast to road atlanta in june

Anyone from the NY, PA, NJ (Im in NJ) area going down to Road Atlanta for Fathers Day weekend and have room for a bike. I have a way down. Just not the bike. racer514 at gmail
  8. R

GSXR 600/750 Ohlins, Bazaaz, and Vortex

All parts have little use and are less than a year old and in New Condition and came off my 2011 GSXR 750. Ohlins TTX (fits 2006-2012)set up for 190 lb rider but can have spring switched if you need, Retail $1457 (http://www.hardracing.com/Ohlins.htm), sell $800. Ohlins 30mm fork cartridge...
  9. R

2007 Trailer 6x12 - LA Cargo/Freedom

How far is DC from you?
  10. R

2007 Trailer 6x12 - LA Cargo/Freedom

how far north are you willing to meet? racer514@gmail.com Keith
  11. R

6x12 Pace American Enclosed Trailer

ANy chance your bringing it to Jersey any time soon? (never hurts to ask)