Recent content by raswiatkowski

1. R

Where should my shocks go for service?

Washington Cycle Works (http://washingtoncycleworks.com/)... Ron is great, and the prices are right!
  2. R

WTB: 05' GSX-R 750 Vortex Rearsets

I am looking for a COMPLETE set of Vortex rearsets for my 05' 750. Let me know if you have any laying around for sale. Thank you!
  3. R

Speaking of NCBike

I had a great time there! It's no NJMP Thunderbolt, but very fun!
  4. R

Rearsets for a 6'6 rider?

I am a tall rider and need rearsets that are suited from my body length. Any info would be great, thanks!!!
  5. R

NC Bike 6/22-6/23?

Great, I'll see you there!
  6. R

Anyone own a RedTrailers brand folding trailer ?

I also have the Harbor Freight version. It's great! I bought mine from Harbor Freight with a 20% off coupon for like $280. My brother and I put it together in a weekend (Total 7-8 hours).
  7. R

NC Bike 6/22-6/23?

Is anyone from the Virginia Beach area going to NC Bike on the weekend or the 22nd and 23rd? I'm just looking for people to hang out with during the trackday seeing that I'm nee to the area. Thanks!
  8. R

Rain Suit?

Where can I get a rain suit just in case it happens to rain during a track day? Please advise, thanks!!!
  9. R

2010 Aprilia RSV4 Factory Less than 700 miles!!!

My buddy has one. It is a fantastic bike, as well as the price being right!
  10. R

Tracks Near Virginia Beach, VA???

This is all great info guys...
  11. R

04/05 GSXR 750 parts 4 sale

I just need the left OEM rear set (Shifter). If you're willing to part ways with it PM me so we can talk about it.
  12. R

This is all great stuff! I'm a little crazy, or so I've been told by co-wprkers, friends, and well... Hell, everyone calls me crazy. I guess it's a personality thing. I like what you guys and gal are doing here.
  13. R

04/05 GSXR 600/750 Parts FS

Do you happen to have the stock rear sets for sale?
  14. R

04/05 GSXR 750 parts 4 sale

Do you happen to have the stock rear sets for sale by any chance???
  15. R

You guys are just breaking his stones right??? I take sarcasm well, but you can never tell.