1. rcr14

2003 ZX6R race/track bike

Sold.
  2. rcr14

pending sale.
  3. rcr14

cleaning leathers

Thanks rob92,I must be keeping you busy..
  4. rcr14

cleaning leathers

I was thinking just dunking in the tub.
  5. rcr14

cleaning leathers

Wonder if anyone has a system for cleaning leathers. Have two that need a freshing.
  6. rcr14

Attached files
  7. rcr14

the forum sucks

Thanks,its been awhile since my last visit. got it up somewhat...now for the pics.
  8. rcr14

I"ve tried to post this a few times. The new forum is fighting me.
  9. rcr14

the forum sucks

I've tried posting my ike in the classifieds 5x now. keep getting logged out! what the what!
  10. rcr14

Selling my race/track bike I've owned since new. Pretty much stock. Suspension was revalved with Racetech by MRP in MD. Full Hindle stainless race exhaust. PCIIIusb,CFM rearsets,Vortex gears,spare levers. Also comes with extra wheels and bodywork. located in Hampstead MD. Will deliver if buyer...
  11. rcr14

2003 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636 - PA - $2500

Now that you've sold yours I can post mine. My season will be delayed, have to save for our contract that ends in August.
  12. rcr14

Ice Riding in Tower City

those thing have so much grip. i found their limits tho. I remember Rick Hawk's bike falling though couple years back. I missed this post,think i could have made it up.:doh:
  13. rcr14

xbox 360 Racing Games

"motogp" series is good. "sbk 09" is another. motorcycle games tend to miss the mark,compared to car games. gamefly is the way to go.rent then buy or send it back. i've bought almost all my games from them. for car games it depends on what you like. "dirt"&"dirt 2" are really good for rally and...
  14. rcr14

07 Toyota wheels and bfg at

dont mean to bash your post. better ask $300. any toyota forum would tell you the same. good luck.
  15. rcr14

tire change nj 8-12?

Hanover powersports/ old ray wilt closed up. news to me.