Recent content by Redz

1. Redz

Summit on Friday June 1, who's in?

Well, after a two year absence from Track, My Boy, J Easley has twisted my arm "finally hard enough" I took some time off to advance my career with a company, and an industry that was dealing with a catastrophic accident in June 09. In that same year in Oct I crashed my bike at Shenny and...
  2. Redz

2009 750 Street to Track Sale

Bump......... Finally picked up the bike from seller. Any interests?????
  3. Redz

2007 gsx-r 1000

Is the bike still for sale? Where are you located if so............ And can you pm me some pics or email
  4. Redz

2009 750 Street to Track Sale

Just bought a 2009 Suzuki 750 to transform from street to track Suzuki Blue/White everything is in excellent condition no cracks in anything slight usage scuffs on both sides upper fairings (prob buff out, not noticeable from 3 feet) Looking to sell all below OEM all body work minus tank and...
  5. Redz

2006 GSXR 600 Track Bike

PM'd.............
  6. Redz

2006 GSXR 600 Track Bike

What's the rider weight the suspension is sprung for????
  7. Redz

2008 GSXR Track Bike FS/Trade

whats your time frame before parting out???? Check your PM's
  8. Redz

Indoor Supermoto--Allsports in Dulles, VA.. come on out!

This still on for tomorrow???? Jan 30th?????? If so is it filled. Is there pre regs. Someone got some info?????????
  9. Redz

FS: 04/05 GSXR forks, 20mm Ohlins super-sport kit. $250.00

check you Private Messages................
  10. Redz

Paging CR #51

thats James E. he is riding Geoff Doyers bike due to his orange TrackWrapped CBR600RR is having problems keeping oil inside of it........LOL poor Honda has been run so hard trying to keep up with the R6's that its leaking on itself......LOL Sorry Jimbo, had to take a chance to stab your...
  11. Redz

Grant Matsushima suzuki ama full ss race exhaust for 300shipped OBO

for what model and year Zuk..........
  12. Redz

Roll Call Thunerbolt Mon Aug 25th

My Brother from a different my Mother.........................You know I wasnt gonna let you sneak away on your own now did you? We camping and drinking Sunday before???? I finally renewed my NESBA Membership...............LOL
  13. Redz

2006 KLX 125 Pit Bike on Ebay

I am interested in the bike......... I am watching on Ebay, or maybe we could hook up at a track day in the near future. If you are willing to do business outside of Ebay let me know. I am new on the forum but been in NESBA for 3 years. Guess I am a lurker......LOL Mid Atlantic A#224 dark...