Recent content by rem6a

1. R

KAWI KX250-F Super Moto (w-dirt setup)

$3,500 for everything (Dirt and Street setup).
  2. R

2001 KTM 250SX (2-stroke) w/pic

Luckily all the KTMs are orange and hard to notice a difference. She also understands a good Helmet Therapy.
  3. R

My bad, you were right, i typed in the year from the other bike. Appreciate the help and its a 2007 KX 250-F
  4. R

How about $2,000 and I will have setup for free to your weight and riding style? Make me an offer before my wife realizes how many bikes I have hidden from her.
  5. R

Its getting warmer out and this thing is ready to slide you around the track. Great way to practice backing it in with control. Let me know, I will take offers through PM.
  6. R

Kawasaki KX-250 F 2007 Setup for Supermoto and have dirt setup (Brakes, rims, ect) Engine is brand new and broken in once on small kart track. Slipper clutch with both dirt and street springs. OEM and aftermarket upper and lower triples. Plenty of spare parts to get through a season. I can...
  7. R

For Sale: KTM 250SX Great practice bike for MX use or starting out on Moto Cross Please note: This bike is a 2002 not an 01. Bike is located in West Chester PA Title in hand Cash only transaction Will drive up to 50 miles from Philadelphia for delivery Can have professional ex: Red Bull KTM...