Recent content by Rhythminblues

1. Rhythminblues

1998 Ducati 916

NEW REDUCED PRICE: 1998 Ducati 916, sps cams, lightweight flywheel, Ultimap chip, Marvic rims, Ohlins damper, ASV levers (short clutch/long brake), quick turn throttle, new 15/39 Renthal sprockets, Yoyodyne slipper clutch w new steels and friction plates, BCM rearsets, set up for GP shift, CRG...
  2. Rhythminblues

97 zx7 track day bike: clear title

Front of the line...
  3. Rhythminblues

97 zx7 track day bike: clear title

1997 Kawasaki zx7r track day prepped, numerous extras, FP jet kit, steering damper, brembo calipers, fresh michelins, ebc superlight rotors (not installed), afam sprockets -1/+3, racetech gold valve kit w 9.5 springs, 3 solo tails, full muzzy race exhaust, quarter turn throttle, zx10 master...
  4. Rhythminblues

1000rr race stuff

Beautiful body work!
  5. Rhythminblues

2009 1000rr race bike

Nice bike. Who did your paint work? Bump
  6. Rhythminblues

97 Zx7r WSBK look

Happy New Year fellas, linked here is my zx, it's a former NESBA track day bike; I've gone through the bike, set it up for a 175-180lb incl gear rider. The bike runs and rides very strong. Feel free to PM or email me directly @ 4foothaystacks@gmail.com Price is 4k for riders here...
  7. Rhythminblues

NHMS, Louden gearing

Yes, I was referring to Loudon. Thanks. I had considered asking the and the reason I asked here first is because there are quite a few inline guys here and Prnguin tends to run Ducs. I'll ask over on wera too.
  8. Rhythminblues

2005 GSXR 750 Track Bike

Keep up posted!
  9. Rhythminblues

NHMS, Louden gearing

Evening ladies and gentleman, for those of you who ride Louden do you have any suggestions on final drive gearing, sprockets? I'll be running a zx7r w a warmed over motor. Thanks for your time.
  10. Rhythminblues

Sold the bike, ALL Gear has to go!

107 is correct with his statement. Larges have a bigger shell, actually large is a mono size as smalls can be medium and xl can be xxl but large is large.
  11. Rhythminblues

custom race/street graphics (decals stickers)

That's beautiful!! I love mid 80's to early 90's graphics!
  12. Rhythminblues

Marchesini forged Mg. superbike rims for sale

This thread shouldn't have gone sour. Obviously the OP is a strait up dude but has no time for questions with seemingly obvious (to him) answers. OP; If people ask you a legit question with no ill intent please give them the respect they deserve and answer the question. I've never run 16.5s...
  13. Rhythminblues

KTM RC8R Red Bull Edition #23 of 25

Man, I want to ride one of these! GLWS
  14. Rhythminblues

Marchesini forged Mg. superbike rims for sale

If you have some 16.5s that match can you please let us know? Thanks.
  15. Rhythminblues

Kawi GURU help

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/webzxr/zxr750r/Features/slipperclutch.html Though I believe this is what we in the US call the RR..