Recent content by ride_hard

1. ride_hard

2006 gsxr 750 $3500

Still for sale? I sent an email, no response.
  2. ride_hard

GSXR Spares + Stock Parts

PMs replied to
  3. ride_hard

Price drop $2000
  4. ride_hard

Generator Warmers

Honda EU2000i generator used maybe a half dozen times. I did the first oil change after break in. Like new. $850 Chicken Hawk Warmers the all digital ones, but previous generation with the box separate from the warmers. The front warmer had a defect and I replaced it with a new one last season...
  5. ride_hard

I have boxes of parts from a 2007 GSXR 750. I'd like to sell this as a whole lot for $2000, but I would consider piecing out. There's more than I can list here, but here's a taste. I also have a majority of the stock plastics that I can include too. Located in Roscoe, IL. Local pick up only...
  6. ride_hard

'07 GSXR 750 Part Out

No, I HAD a super stock tail before the crash. I have a few pieces of fiberglass now.
  7. ride_hard

'07 GSXR 750 Part Out

No I don't have one of those. Prices and list updated.
  8. ride_hard

'07 GSXR 750 Part Out

Friday bump
  9. ride_hard

2011 Haulmark V-Nose 6'x12'

This trailer is no longer for sale. Thanks for looking. Time to sell the trailer. Bought it new last year. Has about 2500 miles on it. Located in Roscoe, IL. 2011 Haulmark 6'x12', V-nose, ramp door Single axle, no brakes Gross wt. 3000# 6" extra height (at 5'8" I never have to duck or worry...
  10. ride_hard

'07 GSXR 750 Part Out

Yeah I'll sell the rear with the rubber that is on it. Are you in the midwest? Local to BHF? I'd prefer pickup on that, but we can figure something out.
  11. ride_hard

'07 GSXR 750 Part Out

email sent. It's custom because originally the shock came off an '01 and I had it modified to fit the '07. The thing has been working great for me.
  12. ride_hard

'07 GSXR 750 Part Out

email sent
  13. ride_hard

'07 GSXR 750 Part Out

I am parting out the bike unfortunately. My loss can be your gain. All parts are off a 2007 GSXR 750. Shipping is not included. Suspension has 2 days on it. I'm located in Roscoe, IL and can deliver anything to BHF. engine w/ woodcraft case covers, no throttle bodies $800 Vortex rear sets $220...
  14. ride_hard

MW Schedule

Are you sure? I heard STT pulled out of bhf too. And bhf pretty much is the Midwest schedule.
  15. ride_hard

MW Schedule

Well it took several months, but this confirms what I heard at the end of last season. Shitty!