Recent content by Rmcaninch600

1. Rmcaninch600

Posting deficit..

got about 15 inches here and worked 36 hour straight. Snow is like its raining money to me. I am a Rossi fan so always hoping he does well
  2. Rmcaninch600

Clutch Pressure Plate Abnormal Wear?

I wouldn't worry about it.
  3. Rmcaninch600

Pitt Race on 6/18-19

in
  4. Rmcaninch600

Bike Sputters at high rpm then stalls after 3 laps

I would take the bazazz off a see if it runs fine. Bazazz are nice when they work but seem to have a lot of issues.
  5. Rmcaninch600

PittRace 5-21 and 5-22 Photos

I am interested in any pics you have of my Saturday in the rain. I was playing in A and CRing in B #127
  6. Rmcaninch600

New rider from Pa

pm sent
  7. Rmcaninch600

New rider from Pa

I plan to be there as long as I can get my bike worked out. . I am 5'9 160 so my extra suit should fit him. I where a size 10.5 shoe, and my extra gloves are medium
  8. Rmcaninch600

New rider from Pa

Hey, Chris I live in Carlisle and have extras of all gear. If any of it fits your friend, I would be willing to lend it out on any track day I go to.
  9. Rmcaninch600

2015 Yamaha R1

where is this located
  10. Rmcaninch600

Pitbull rear restraint

You can if you want, but there is no need. I once , after a very long day of CRing in both I and N, forgot to put the safety pins through the floor latches. The bike still made it six hours home with out an issue. I always say whoever invented the TRS should win a Nobel Prize haha. For some one...
  11. Rmcaninch600

The Great Pitt Race Full Inaugural Weekend Thread

lol of coarse you would have like 5 pics of me blowing a turn trying to catch back up to someone.
  12. Rmcaninch600

The Great Pitt Race Full Inaugural Weekend Thread

The most fun I have had ridding in a long time. It was just an all around awesome weekend.
  13. Rmcaninch600

Congrats Big Jimmy!

Grats Jimmy
  14. Rmcaninch600

Summit Main May 9th Roll Call

in for Friday can't wait to shake the new bike down. I don't think ill be racing but maybe ill change my mind