Recent content by Robert S. Peckham

1. Robert S. Peckham

2017 BMW S1000RR "Clip-On" question...

They do need to be filled typically. I just used a drill on ground. I made the hole slightly larger and no issues. Also I put the hole slightly up to leave a bit of bar past the end of the grips so they don't get ruined in a minor get off. This was easy to do so you should not have to over...
  2. Robert S. Peckham

Hello from North GA!

Do not over think this. Make sure the bike isnt leaking. That means oil from the engine, antifreeze, forks anything like that. Then make sure the brakes, tires, and chain are all up to spec and pressures set etc. Have a good helmet, and equipment or rent everything beside the helmet of course...
  3. Robert S. Peckham

7/10 Pitt race videos

Don't get him started! Haha
  4. Robert S. Peckham

Found GoPro at CMP

any good video from the found camera?
  5. Robert S. Peckham

Pitt 7/10

I run intermediate so I know some of the passing rules are different. I would have passed at 411 if I was closer than you were at that moment. I would have done everything to be clean but I would have pushed and prepped a turn ahead to make sure it was clean. 440 on the video I would have...
  6. Robert S. Peckham

7/10 Pitt race videos

At the end of the day I hit 1:58 and Nick hit a 1:55.91 according to his AIM solo 2.
  7. Robert S. Peckham

7/10 Pitt race videos

I see the link now. Thank you
  8. Robert S. Peckham

7/10 Pitt race videos

That is cool he is pretty fast. What are you riding here? Is this on YouTube as well?
  9. Robert S. Peckham

7/10 Pitt race videos

Very cool
  10. Robert S. Peckham

7/10 Pitt race videos

Agreed. Are you uploading yours?
  11. Robert S. Peckham

7/10 Pitt race videos

Yep did that very little there
  12. Robert S. Peckham

7/10 Pitt race videos

808 white and blue 2016 S1000RR number 808 made with yellow tape on the screen and orange tape on the lights. My son is Yellow (Camel Graphics) R6 number 141 track bike no lights
  13. Robert S. Peckham

7/10 Pitt race videos

I just like seeing any footage of my son and I riding around the track. Passing, being passed etc
  14. Robert S. Peckham

7/10 Pitt race videos

Does anybody have video from Pitt intermediate on Sat 7/10? Share the links of you have it please