Recent content by robfromga

1. R

Do I need new tires

I've had equally good luck with 209's also. Never had a set just go off.
  2. R

Do I need new tires

The 211's are fine, hell that rear depending on the track has atleast a day left in it, maybe 3-4. Dunlops are awesome tires. Ive worn them past the sipes down to the carcass. You will notice a grip level decrease over brand new tires, but Dunlops just dont "go off", they will give you warning...
  3. R

Giant Once Carbon Road Bike For Trade

Its a Large. Im 6'2, it was slightly small for me, but still within the parameters of the fitkit I used, while being a lil lighter
  4. R

To bump or not to bump...

Paragraphs. Learn how to use them. Love them.
  5. R

Giant Once Carbon Road Bike For Trade

I have a very nice and light...16lbs, Giant Carbon road bike to trade. This is a perfect chance for you to get into the best shape of your life, and hone your fast twitch handling skills. Campy Record Derailleurs Campy Record Shifter/Brake Levers FSA Carbon Crank Set FSA ISIS Bottom Bracket...
  6. R

209 gpa's on the street?

Thanks for the info guys! I never went out today....dam trackdays this year have spoiled me and the street pretty much sucks. I went for a MTB ride instead. I've got several sets of powers that I'll swap out to and save them for the next trackday...whenever that will be :(
  7. R

209 gpa's on the street?

Ever run them on the street? I've got a set on now and have a short ride planned for tomorrow. They have 2 days on them and have 1-2 left in them, but I don't want to jack them up...also don't feel like swapping them. Any one with a opinon? Cold pressure? TIA
  8. R

Dunlop 209GPA

I would run another rear 209. I'd suggest running that tire a little softer, like 22-21 psi. The wear shows that your pinning the throttle in that one spot, not rolling the gas on. Carry corner speed, don't point and shoot. So many riders brake way too much on entry than crank it on the apex. On...
  9. R

teknic sizing question

Thanks all. I wear a 46 so I'm just going to with that. Hope it fits, if not I'll have one up for sale :)
  10. R

teknic sizing question

I'm getting so much conflicting advice. Call SBTG and talked to them, they say 46. Guy said he's 6'4 200 and he's in a 46. I'm 6'2 205. Size chart puts me in a 48-50. I'm not getting this through normal channels and can't send it back. Gkotlin, how big/tall are you?
  11. R

teknic sizing question

Mikey that's the problem, none local.
  12. R

teknic sizing question

Got a question on sizing. I'd like to support a nesba supporter and get a teknic suit. In A* I'm wearing a 46, but from the teknic sizing doesn't look so much so. I'm 6'2 and 205lbs. The chart shows a 50...no way? Any one about my size, what do you wear? I use a back protector under the suit...
  13. R

Brand new alpinestars rc-1 suit sz 48/58

Need a new 1 piece, but I'm thinking in a* I'm a 46..6'2, 205. Whatcha think? Got a 46 floating about?
  14. R

209 GPA's...Thoughts after my first set

I was very skeptical of the dunlops also, I called them dunflops for years. Never had a set that work, they always were unpredictable. I put on a set of 209s at cmp, mostly because that's all derick had and I needed tires. The first session out I thought holy crap are these things sticky...