Recent content by RobOpel

1. RobOpel

WTB slot for Road Atlanta 4/15

Does anyone have an intermediate slot for sale? Thanks, Rob
  2. RobOpel

2010 Street Triple fs/ft

Hi all, I am looking to trade my Street Triple for something a little more track oriented, preferably a Daytona 675. This bike has been absolutely great, and has been maintained very well. It has 14,xxx miles, and the following extras and mods: -2008 M/Y Daytona 675 camshafts (fuel mapping...
  3. RobOpel

Barber ATP

I was also very impressed with the level of instruction and how focused you guys are as coaches. Of all the class members, I think I came into the class with the least amount of experience, and I felt like you guys were able to tailor the instruction to the rider very well. I just wish I had...
  4. RobOpel

Harry's GPS Laptimer - Anyone Used?

Ok, that looks about like what I had in mind. It sounds like you can also export to csv for any higher level analysis, so that is definitely a plus too. Kruizen, I have to get with the times and get a better phone first, but I'll let you know when I'm in the market.
  5. RobOpel

Harry's GPS Laptimer - Anyone Used?

Hey guys, It looks like this laptimer question comes up every year or so, but I haven't seen if anyone is using the Harry's Laptimer app for IOS or Android. Right now, I'm using my garmin cycle computer as a laptimer. It seems to have good positional accuracy, but the sampling rate is 1/sec...
  6. RobOpel

First track day at TGPR

I spent the weekend at TGPR with N2 this past weekend, and I could not be happier about my experience. Everything was well run, the staff was super helpful, and really went out of their way to make the weekend smooth and fun. The control riders that were assigned to the novice group did a...