Recent content by RocketDan

1. RocketDan

Woodcraft / MJ Moto tire warmers $250 both

I'd be interested in the MJ Moto
  2. RocketDan

Wakey, Wakey... Get in shapey...

This is pretty much my routine too. LOL Seriously though, I play ice hockey as well and it really is a great exercise and seems to condition a lot of the same muscles for track riding. No gym for me, but I do daily calisthenics for my upper body and core at my house. I've also started dirt...
  3. RocketDan

Lenny and the rest of you lucky Bast*^%'s

Just got my bike back today!
  4. RocketDan

Making progress
  5. RocketDan

Dropped my bike off today
  6. RocketDan

My understanding is the whole transmission cassette is going to be replaced. Still a big complicated job. Dealers are getting 16 hours labor for it. I'm on the list to get mine fixed but parts are back ordered at by dealer until what looks like February. Hopefully it gets fixed before next...
  7. RocketDan

N2 Track Days And Evolve GT Enter Partnership For 2016

Evolve GT was started by Bill Sink who used to run the everyday operations of Team Promotion until he split off a couple months ago.
  8. RocketDan

Did you achieve your 2015 goals?

1. Get race license. Check 2. Compete in race. Check 3. Win battle in race. Check 4. Get podium. Check Still working on 2016 goals but feel like Win Race should be one.
  9. RocketDan

2015 R1/m graves moto 1 slip on

is this still available?
  10. RocketDan

Good Times at VIR North

Monday was pretty hot but definitely a good time. See you all in August
  11. RocketDan

Speaking of NCBike

I have ridden this track a number of times with Team Promotion. I am glad that NESBA has joined the party too. It is a fun track and 1.5 hrs from Raleigh sure makes it convient. With the long sweeping turns it really helped me learn proper body position. Anyone who hasn't been needs to check it...
  12. RocketDan

Ducati Fairings

I have an extra set of street fairings for older Ducati Superbikes. (916/996/998/748). The upper and tail are painted red and in great shape. the side fairings are painted blue over red and have a fair amount of rash. They would need to be repainted. I am just throwing it out there to see if...
  13. RocketDan

Hello from Wilmington, NC

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum but I've been doing track days for two seasons now. I've mostly ridden with a different org but have done a couple days with NESBA and figured I would check out what the forum has to offer. I'm done with track days for this year but hope to meet some of you...