Recent content by Rocky1

1. Rocky1

Noobs Intro

Welcome to the forum! I'm in North Georgia so I'm sure we will see each other at some of the tracks this year
  2. Rocky1

new to the N2 forum..

Welcome to the forum! How was your day today? I need to get to some of these northern tracks!
  3. Rocky1

ATP Class PIRC May 2017

Glad you enjoyed your day with N2! When is your next day you are planning on going to?
  4. Rocky1

New to forums - Pittsburgh PA

Welcome to N2!
  5. Rocky1

First track day

Welcome to the forum and to N2! I'll be out there that weekend too. You're gonna love it!
  6. Rocky1

New to Track & N2

Welcome to the forum!
  7. Rocky1

New here

Haha yeah his approach is a lot cooler than most out there!
  8. Rocky1

New here

Glad you enjoyed the day! Q is the man. That boy is fast around RA too!
  9. Rocky1

New here

Welcome bud! How did you like your first weekend with N2 and Road Atlanta??
  10. Rocky1

Roebling Roll Call - May 20/21

I'm signed up Kap, gotta get out there with you on the track this time. Cant wait to ride down there! RRR is awesome! I'll be down there Thursday evening so my girlfriend and I will be there at opening if you all need any help.
  11. Rocky1

Noob to the forum with a few questions...

In response to the age...I'm 29 and I ride with several people in their 40s and 50s. Hell 3 of my best friends are in their 40s. Age isn't a concern in the moto community it seems. As far as the bike is concerned, I've met a guy who has the same bike, wears all the reflective gear in the world...
  12. Rocky1

Tires and Boots

Anyone need some Pirelli Supercorsa SPs 200/55 rear? What about some Alpinestars Supertech Rs? Size 46 Shoot me a PM if interested. I'll be at Road Atlanta this weekend if you want to pick up there. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Rocky1

Roebling Road Raceway Roll Call: 5/20-5/21

Both my girlfriend and I should be there to ride. We love Roebling!
  14. Rocky1

New race shop in the works.....

Thats awesome dude! Super jealous!
  15. Rocky1

New to the forum

Thanks Kappy! Looking forward to it. Gates open at 5 on Friday?