Recent content by RossK6

1. R

CMP Thank you

+1 This was my first track day with N2 - well run, lots of track time, and had a great time at the endurance event.
  2. R

CMP 9/3-4 Not many of us there but....

Thanks to the NESBA team for a great day on Sunday. I had a lowside in the second session. The trackside vendor was able to bend my brake lever back into place and grind the toe piece down into something that did not look like a dagger for a very low price and got me back on track, so big thanks...
  3. R

RA, So much...

Hey - thanks for stopping by and chatting me up on my first weekend with NESBA. I had a blast. Ross
  4. R

Road Atl

Thanks
  5. R

Road Atl

Anyone know the photographer taking pix for this weekend? Thanks Ross
  6. R

SV650 gearing for Road ATL?

I was there yesterday on my SV with 15 on the front and 44 at the rear. I didn't have any problems with hitting the limiter on the back, but on the front stright, I was just getting into sixth gear in time to downshift for turn, but then I weigh 235, so the little SV was doing all it could. I'm...
  7. R

RA on Easter Weekend

I'm signed up for Saturday...I'm a weiner...I'm best with mustard and a little bit of relish. NC Dave - when are you heading out? I'm going to leave Friday around noon so I can get there while it's still light and get everything set up. Maybe I'll see you on the road. Ross