Recent content by rotorblade

1. R

08 GSXR 750 race

deposit down
  2. R

08 GSXR 750 race

Price is listed and still awaiting original interest.
  3. R

08 GSXR 750 race

Have a possible buyer so holding off on partin out. Its not me you need to convinve Dave lol, besides, I still got the Honda!
  4. R

08 GSXR 750 race

bumpy
  5. R

08 GSXR 750 race

price drop
  6. R

08 GSXR 750 race

Hate to do it but selling my racebike. Bought as salvaged bike with very low milage, not sure exactly how many cause stock cluster was destroyed when I bought it. Ran basically for a season and a half and probabaly only 20 events. The good: Bike has GMD 20 mil carts with cap extenders up...
  7. R

Summit Point ROLL CALL!

plan on being there for sat at least :rolleyes:
  8. R

Gearing R.A.

alot. i had 04 cbr1k there stock gearing and on limiter through kink and again before breakin into T12.
  9. R

Wera @ beaverun virgin

Im freakin glad i cant make this round...
  10. R

Jennings Feb 18-20

Tiny lil Canadian dude who won??? Yea, that was a 6 :doh: Had some motor work and he was less than willing to disclose any numbers
  11. R

Racing makes you faster?

It may or may not make you faster, but it will certainly make you broker.
  12. R

Jennings Feb 18-20

13. R

Looking for an Endurance team!

I'm not sure how good I am at wrecking other people's bikes... mine I'm good at. It would be fun for sure.
  14. R

Emerson - Congrats

Aha... I just realized I make an appearance in the end of the A race. I never looked at the results and I know we weren't really racing each other but I think you mighta got me at the line:adore:. You were riding tough man. Good going on your finishes.