Rschub's latest activity

• Rschub
    Rschub replied to the thread Motard Exclusion.
    <<< That bike seldom sees north of 6000 rpm on the street, and I won' be bringing my scooter either. :) If I take the plunge, it will be...
  • Rschub
    Rschub reacted to mikeinatlanta's post in the thread Motards Not Allowed? with Like Like.
    This is somewhat a duplicate post to one in the new member thread. I had and exchange with N2 and am certain that my bike is ok for...
  • Rschub
    Rschub reacted to HondaGalToo's post in the thread Motard Exclusion with Like Like.
    A Ninja 300 is more than welcome. There are often several R3/Ninja 300/Ninja 400 at our days.
  • Rschub
    Rschub replied to the thread Motard Exclusion.
    As someone who is currently on the fence about doing track days, these are the kind of statements that are worrisome. You hear all kinds...
  • Rschub
    Rschub reacted to HondaGalToo's post in the thread Intro Class? with Like Like.
    This! We don't throw you out there unattended on your first day. All first-time track riders are assigned a CR (control rider/coach) who...
  • Rschub
    Rschub reacted to vicsnow's post in the thread Intro Class? with Like Like.
    Hi! I've recently joined N2 but have been following for a while. I've owned my own motorcycle for almost a year. It's a Ninja 300. I'm...
  • Rschub
    Rschub replied to the thread New lurker.
    I will be lurking at the Pitt event on Saturday. :like:
  • Rschub
    Check out the facility map at this link: https://www.pittrace.com/_files/ugd/79c57f_595d1530d0554d93966ceb8d5f386f98.pdf You'll be...
  • Rschub
    The schedule is posted on the home page, but it looks like the Georgia events are the closest.
  • Rschub
    Rschub reacted to HondaGalToo's post in the thread New lurker with Like Like.
    Welcome!
  • Rschub
    Rschub reacted to NothingClever's post in the thread New lurker with Like Like.
    @Rschub Welcome to N2. You'll find N2 books a very wide variety of tracks. If you like the event in April, then count yourself lucky...
  • Rschub
    Rschub reacted to bmart's post in the thread New lurker with Like Like.
    Welcome. Any pics of that rockin' FJ600? I had a few 1200s before I made the move to VFRs.
  • Rschub
    Rschub reacted to MK3Brent's post in the thread New lurker with Like Like.
    Sweet. Welcome! You’ve found the right org. :)
  • Rschub
    If I do they are polaroids in a box somewhere, :D
  • Rschub
    Rschub replied to the thread 2005 R6 for Sale.
    Hello, I am interested. Where are you located?