Recent content by RSV4Pluto

1. RSV4Pluto

Anyone N2 going NYST on July 9th?

Noted, don't go off track, don't let bike tip, lol, thanks. Well , if you ever had a say in track design , you would be the man! Those things are important to take in consideration 4 sure. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. RSV4Pluto

Hey question for you. At NYST I have my pickup truck and a small canopy. Do I have to request somewhere to set up or pay extra for a spot, or will they direct me to a spot to set up in the paddock area? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. RSV4Pluto

Yeah the name does look misleading after watching videos. Rocks and stumps doesn't sound pleasant. You would think something like that would be addressed right away. Well all I can do is try it out and see it in person. Looks like a very interesting technical track, hope I learn as much if not...
  4. RSV4Pluto

Thanks , yeah it should be a good time. I have talked with a couple Evolve guys, seems like it will be just fine. One of these days I will make it out to Summit Point or RA. I'm still dreaming about it at the moment. In the mean time I'm hitting all the tracks closest to home. Then I'll venture...
  5. RSV4Pluto

My first time heading to NYST on July 9th. Just wondering if anyone is going from N2 and how they liked it if you have been before . Maybe I'll see you there and say hi. This will be my second track day, first day was NJMP.
  6. RSV4Pluto

First Track Day!

Problem resolved thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. RSV4Pluto

First Track Day!

Should I still show up, I want too, but what do you all think? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. RSV4Pluto

First Track Day!

Thanks for all the feedback, I called mark, he doesn't have 51mm bars. Revzilla said they can't get me anything to there location today for pick up. So things are starting to look slim. Last hope is to call my Aprilia dealer 5 hrs away in MD. Then from dealer , 5 hours to NJMP. And the messed...
  9. RSV4Pluto

First Track Day!

Thanks for the speedy reply, so mark is with mark built and Collin with ping shag moto? I'm leaving Scranton, pa tomorrow . What time should I show up to these places? Very unfamiliar territory for me. And where can I find you? Thank you for the help , again. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. RSV4Pluto

First Track Day!

Okay, so my bike was 100% ready for the track this Saturday as of 3 hours ago. I will be glad to share the story later but, cutting to the chase. My bike fell over on the left side. Bent left clip on handlebar. In order to make it to the track on Saturday I need the parts in hand tomorrow. Any...
  11. RSV4Pluto

First Track Day!

Question. I will be at the track hotel the day before the track day. Is there a designated area, or just an area I can work on my bike the day before the track day? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. RSV4Pluto

First Track Day!

Thank you, yep it's snappy! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. RSV4Pluto

First Track Day!

Okay I will make sure I study the given material, pit in out procedures, hand signals and flag meanings and respect my surroundings! I'm usually pretty quiet person, and like to get right down to business kinda guy. I will definitely introduce myself to as many of y'all if not everyone. N2...
  14. RSV4Pluto

First Track Day!

Thank you! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. RSV4Pluto

First Track Day!

2. Throttle doesn't easily snap back when the handlebar is at full lock on either or both sides. What does this mean exactly? I'm a little confused. My bike is pretty new so I'm not sure if it's an adjustment thing. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk