Recent content by russo

1. russo

WTB: :Pitt Race 6/19 advanced group.

Posting a size for each will help. I have spares just don't know if they will fit. I have medium or size 8 gloves and boots are a size 8 or 39-41 cm I think. I have a size 8 foot and they fit.
  2. russo

All set, got in when a spot opened up.
  3. russo

Looking for someone willing to sell me their spot in the advanced group for Sunday 6/19 at Pitt race this weekend. I was not sure if parts would be in and the bike would be ready. It was full when I tried to register yesterday. Willing to make it worth your time, if your are interested shoot...
  4. russo

Veteran rider on Sv650

I have been considering it for a few years. I miss racing but have a hard time getting away from work and traveling to the events. For now I have fun at the trackdays but I think I will start racing again soon. Funny never thought I would be 43 and thinking of racing again.
  5. russo

Veteran rider on Sv650

Been to a few N2 trackdays now and love the set up and group. Decided to say hello. Just had a blast at Pitt race this past Sunday and decided to introduce myself. Everyone calls me Russo, been track riding for 10 years with 3 years racing with WERA in there in the meat grinder class. Stopped...
  6. russo

New Michelin Pilot Power 120-160

price shipped to 14225 please