Recent content by Ryan711

1. R

For Sale (Track/Race) near Cleveland $4300/obo Clean Title

Bump for some good pics. Make me an offer I can't refuse :D
  2. R

For Sale (Track/Race) near Cleveland $4300/obo Clean Title

Title pretty much says it all. True mileage is unknown due to gauge cluster disconnect and/or replacement. Bike has the following: Woodcraft Rearsets, Frame Sliders, and Case Covers Vortex Clip-ons Scott's Damper Hindle High mount slip-on 2005-06 ZX-6RR Triple Adjustable Rear shock with like...
  3. R

When our eyes met....wait, what?

Not sure I've ever even seen your wife AT the track.
  4. R

Need a 05-06 ZX6R head gasket quick!

Just need a new gasket to replace the head with a spare. Thinking it's not a gasket I really want to reuse.
  5. R

Need a 05-06 ZX6R head gasket quick!

Need one quick for BeaveRun this weekend. Anyone have one or know a place that has them in stock and ready to ship? Thanks, Ryan
  6. R

Beaverun I group, 6/12 6/13 CHEAP

I'll take 'em. Too good of a deal to pass up. Let me know your paypal address. ryanbursonatgmaildotcom Heal up fast!
  7. R

tire changes at events (when?)

I really ought to show how you how to change the tire with some spoons and a portable bead crusher. Debating whether or not to go to the Beav this weekend. I'll probably be flipping my rear if I do because Road America was pretty hard on the right side and so will Beave.
  8. R

2 chains or 2 master links?

Uh, move your axle adjusters. And don't be tightening that chain too much! It needs to have slack because it will tighten up when the rear suspension compresses.
  9. R

Mid Ohio!!!!

I'll definitely have to check out those videos when I get home from work. It was a lot of fun passing all you Mid-Ohio newbs in Intermediate. :cool: I actually had one of my best days at Mid-Ohio so far. Bike was running great, new Power Pures, and, of course, the NESBA paddock. :adore...
  10. R

Pilot Powers in the Rain

Pilot Powers should be fine in the rain. Like others said just be smooth and hang off the bike more (less lean). This seemed to work for me last time I rode my PP in the rain at the Beav, I was able to drag a knee for a turn or two!
  11. R

Safety wire lesson

Next time just pony up the extra dough for a set of woodcraft rear sets. They, uh, crash well and have cheap replacable parts.
  12. R

Spark Plug Threads Knackered

For future reference of anyone that might search this thread... All the above methods are good ways to go (chase threads, grease tap, shop vac, time sert, etc.). I was also told that any aluminum chips that fell in cylinder would be burned up when the motor fired up. FYI, always make sure the...
  13. R

Ok, so I am slow... Real Time

"I don't even see the code anymore. All I see is blond, brunette, redhead." Wait, you took the red pill, right?
  14. R

Baber fuel give away

That's one way to look at. The very small start up business owner may not be able to afford the services of a patent attorney. Say he does get the patent(s). Unless he has covered all his bases properly, anyone can figure out how to tweak the process/invention just enough to get around the...
  15. R

To slide or not to slide?

I suppose it depends on the bike. But yes, in a typical low side the bike would have to rotate 180° to have the leverage to flip. Bikes do strange things though, especially once bits start digging into the grass. :dunno: