Recent content by sammybiker

1. sammybiker

Long time rider, new to the area and N2, looking forward to Spring

Sounds good, if you end up hitting the street, just shoot me a PM and we'll link up
  2. sammybiker

Thanks @LesPow It's going to be about 50f this Sunday if anyone in the greater Pittsburgh area wants to go riding, I'll be out getting to know my Panigale, would be great to have some company.
  3. sammybiker

Thanks @tdelegram that sounds like good land to own :) Awesome @HondaGalToo I'm looking forward to it, been watching YT vids of the track...looks fast & fun. I'm a slow trackday newb, trying to slowly get smoother, better, faster.
  4. sammybiker

Thanks all for the warm welcome. I guess I forgot that critical note...I'm based now in the greater Pittsburgh area but am from Washington State originally. I've been bouncing around the globe the last eight years (oil & gas) so I'm stoked to be back in the US for a bit and get some riding...
  5. sammybiker

Hey guys, Sam here. Just moved to the area a couple of weeks back and I'm looking forward to engaging with the community and doing some trackdays when the weather allows. I've been riding supersports for the last 17 years and they are my daily driver as long as there isn't snow/ice on the...